Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey im thinking about getting black wheels to go with my incoming phantom S5. i was browsing the 360forged website and dpe website and am interested in the 360forged spec 5. they have a pic on their website on a 997 turbo and it looks great with a chrome lip. does anybody have any pics with black wheels on a black car? id like to hear your opinions on the black wheels and other finishes as well. thanx!

heres a pic of a set of black dpe s10 on a red Ferrari 360

http://elusivefx.com/Gallery/albums/Signature-Series/A3_002.jpg

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
does anybody have any pics with black wheels on a black car?
Here are a few I found in my stash of pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hey BK, where are you getting your mods from? I recommend 212 Motoring in Brooklyn.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey BK, where are you getting your mods from? I recommend 212 Motoring in Brooklyn.
Ya I'm familiar with them I got my windows on my FX tinted there.... Do you know if they do custom exhausts or exhaust installs? And if you got your windows tinted how much did they charge you and did they know about the b and o issue? Thanx

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yes they do everything there. I installed exhaust, wheels, coilovers, tints, and a K40. They do an excellent job. B&O works fine so they do know. Since they don't have an alignment machine they do send the suspension work to a nearby reputable place with a hunter road force variance machine. I don't have the bill in front of me so I would recommend calling them. Depends on what you need aswell - I got my windshield tinted so my price is different than yours.

What do you plan on getting for your car?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yes they do everything there. I installed exhaust, wheels, coilovers, tints, and a K40. They do an excellent job. B&O works fine so they do know. Since they don't have an alignment machine they do send the suspension work to a nearby reputable place with a hunter road force variance machine. I don't have the bill in front of me so I would recommend calling them. Depends on what you need aswell - I got my windshield tinted so my price is different than yours.

What do you plan on getting for your car?
i plan on getting 20% tints all around (except windshied), exhaust installed( either gmg or custom), wheels and tires(do you know if they carry dpe and 360 forged?)drop on springs, and maybe a valentine 1 hardwire and maybe clearbra

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yes I've got 20% all around, 35% windshield. I have 360 Forged but you better order them now because they take their sweet ass time (8 weeks) to make them. Try a K40 over the Valentine 1. It's wireless bluetooth front and back. However it will cost much more.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I've got 20% all around, 35% windshield. I have 360 Forged but you better order them now because they take their sweet ass time (8 weeks) to make them. Try a K40 over the Valentine 1. It's wireless bluetooth front and back. However it will cost much more.
i was considering it but i hear the valentine is more effective and i like the arrows lol. do you mind posting pics of your car or emailing thm to me? and if you dont mind can you tell me how much you paid for the wheels? ill pm you my email address.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts