Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone has ever been curious about what their black S5 would look like with the stock wheels painted black, well here ya go!

·
Registered
982 Posts
From a distance, looks like someone's nicked the plastic wheel covers. Not nice.......:eek:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Oh dear !!! Black wheels to me just look like you can't be arsed to clean them. That car looks like its got spacers on, the rear wheels seem to fill out to the edge of the arch better than stock. Certainly lower.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Doesn't appeal to me :eek:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not my cup of tea either, but I figured I'd share with others nonetheless.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Not to my taste, but I still think the car looks good! Sort of KGB style!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
I don't like either. If he had left a original color trim arround or paint the trim red maybe it looks hot. I've seen it on a M3 and it looks awsome. Also the black color used is a bit pale, a shinny black looks better.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Dont like it at all. I think it would be a different story if it was Anthracite though, instead of black. That would maybe appeal to me more.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Horrendous!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I looks like we all agree that they are minging so far !

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Yeh not nice at all, I think black wheels only ever suit very sporty looking cars. The S5 is more elegant looking.

I do however like white wheels on white. Heres a link from the Essen motor show of a white S5 with white/black wheels. Not the greatest angle but you will get the idea.

http://www.maxpower.co.uk/galleryview.asp?asset=5080&image=11112

If anyone can find better pics of this car please post up the links.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As requested, here are some better pics of that white S5 with white wheels. (Can't recall where I had run across these, though.)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Yeah, I saw some other photos of this car the other day and was going to post them to keep Pete salivating over white. But, man, never mind the white wheels - thing's got fly up doors!?

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
As requested, here are some better pics of that white S5 with white wheels. (Can't recall where I had run across these, though.)

I came across wheels in a local tuning shop today that are VERY similar to the white ones posted. Although, instead of being white, they are silver, with the same chrome centre.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Rab, i've just found those wheels today. I'm looking into a price for them as i'd quite fancy putting them on my car when I get it.

The kits not bad too, but because both are quite new, prices aren't available yet. I'll keep you posted when I find out more details.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Anywhere that supplies H&R suspension, their spacers are called HTRAK+

sfcu can you update you location in your profile please, as have no idea where you are so can't give you an exact place of where to go.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts