Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and had a look at a Phantom Black S5 today. Its not a dealership but there is a place near Green Park tube in London where Audi shows off latest models. They had a black R8, Blue Q7, Silver TT, Grey TT Roadster and then this S5. Its the exact same spec as mine, except i have Magma Red interior and carbon atlas trim. Car looks superb in the flesh.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
looks awesome! is that interior black though? i guess the flash kinda ruins the darkness but whatever its still amazing (although the steering wheel is on the wrong side, HA!). phantom black huh? this looks so good... im torn between this and the sprint blue. any chance you got to look/sit in the backseats? how did they look/feel?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks awesome! is that interior black though? i guess the flash kinda ruins the darkness but whatever its still amazing (although the steering wheel is on the wrong side, HA!). phantom black huh? this looks so good... im torn between this and the sprint blue. any chance you got to look/sit in the backseats? how did they look/feel?
Yep, interior was black. I found black with black to be quite boring.

I had a very good look at the backseats and even got into the back myself. Im driving from London to Paris soon for the Rugby World Cup and 4 of us are going, so two people will have to be in thw back seats. Sorry to report that i don't think thats going to happen. Back two seats are pretty crap, especially if your a decent size. Maybe for ok for short journeys, but not way for a long one.

The boot is pretty huge though

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well that sucks :( But whatever, it's a coupe, not really meant for 4 to begin with, the backseats are just sort of a "just in case" measure anyhow... The boot is pretty huge you say? I wonder how many people I could fit into it... hahahahaha. Not that I should be putting people there but once on our way to breakfast we had 6 people going and only 5 seats in the driver's WRX STI, so one kid went into the trunk! That was a hilarious drive.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was just in that place last month, the s5 they had in there before was a greenish blue color though, i wish i had been there to see that black one, and the r8 they have there is amazing

·
Registered
735 Posts
The door trims are aluminium, but the centre console looks carbon? :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts