Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Part of me wishes I could go for Black - nothing looks as good as a clean/waxed black paint... I've always had black cars but this time around, I want to spend more time driving than washing my S5.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Part of me wishes I could go for Black - nothing looks as good as a clean/waxed black paint... I've always had black cars but this time around, I want to spend more time driving than washing my S5.
What color are you getting?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I went with Meteor/Magma. I should probably fix that avatar of mine ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm getting the black. Does anybody know if the white is a pearl.. I've seen the swatches but haven't been to a dealer yet.. just wondering. if so I think I might opt for a non-black car.. all my cars have been black.. Meteor/magma sounds lovely!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
The White is a very "pure" white. It's funny you mention pearl, I saw a Lexus IS the other day that had a Pearl White paint and it just looked "heavy" if that makes any sense. I guess it does fit that 'luxury" look but it doesn't look sporty enough for the A5/S5.

One of my favorite videos of an S5 in black

I'm getting the black. Does anybody know if the white is a pearl.. I've seen the swatches but haven't been to a dealer yet.. just wondering. if so I think I might opt for a non-black car.. all my cars have been black.. Meteor/magma sounds lovely!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts