Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey Bugzy!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the post.

Havent heard about this event before...seems like a pretty big gathering. Puremotorports is my local tuner shop and I see their an event sponsor.

Look forward to hopefully seeing you there.

Its booked in my outlook calender

Rick

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you guys gonna love this event then ;)

i had a 2002 Audi A4 Avant ... and no i got an E39 M5 ... but i test drove an A5 S-line and loved it ;)

but imma ait for the ne A4 Avant ;)

anyays .... come on out

also, check out the weekly meets on wednesday nights or our monthly event June 17th (3rd Tuesday of Month)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
My car and I will definitely be in SoCal by then. Looking forward to it......

·
Registered
149 Posts
Who's Heading to San Diego this weekend???

Just wanted to post and get a feel if any other A5/S5 owners would be down at Qualcomm this weekend.

I will be there in Pure Motorsports booth.

Everyone chime in.

Bugzy I know you'll be there.

Rick

·
Registered
149 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Some Pictures from San Diego

Nice gathering today in San Diego with a lot of nice cars and very friendly car enthusiast of all makes and models. I have attached a few pictures and also started a complete album under my profile if anyone’s interested in seeing some of the cars at today’s event. I was actually very surprised that there were only 2 A-5’s and 2 S-5’s today out of 800 some cars?

I guess all of us here who have taken delivery of our Audi’s are very fortunate. Many people expressed frustration on the availability of the A5/S5 hence the low turnout at events like this.

Enjoy – Rick

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.