Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang,
My S5 is running Revo 1.5 with upgraded pulley, induction and milltek. Sounds awesome and is rapid off the line. Once I get to a good speed, it gets super light (i understand the physics of why), what do you recommend to help it feel more planted? Was thinking a simple lowering kit??

·
Registered
Audi S5 Black Edition Mrc Stage 2
497 Posts
Hi not to sure what you mean as I had a subaru impreza 18 years ago and above130 mph the front end would feel like it was taking off. An S5 is 300+ kgs heavier than that and providing you check your tyre pressures are all correct before a high speed run, these cars offer superb stability at constant high speed.
I was out in mine along the M69 (best motorway in the country) yesterday afternoon and despite the high winds the car was planted.

·
Registered
2011 Audi S5 Cabriolet
8 Posts
Lowering Springs are always a good way to go. Not sure what year your car is but 034 makes lowering springs that are compatible with most models. I ended up going the more expensive rout to get lower with coilovers. If I could do it again probably would have just done the springs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lowering Springs are always a good way to go. Not sure what year your car is but 034 makes lowering springs that are compatible with most models. I ended up going the more expensive rout to get lower with coilovers. If I could do it again probably would have just done the springs.
Super, thanks for the tip. Wasn’t mine is a 2014. Wasn’t sure if it was possible due to having the Audi Drive Select

·
Registered
2011 Audi S5 Cabriolet
8 Posts
Super, thanks for the tip. Wasn’t mine is a 2014. Wasn’t sure if it was possible due to having the Audi Drive Select
Actually I take that back. After reading the details they are only compatible with the B8 S4. Could have sworn they had them for S5. H&R has some that fit your year but not sure about its compatibility with drive select.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts