Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I'm not really a new user, but I wanted to wait until I had the car and could post pics before I introduced myself. I almost made it. My A5 is now in, after 3 months of being held in port by Audi of Canada. I don't actually pick it up until Wednesday, but I stopped and saw it today.

It was worth the wait! I was pleasantly surprised to see the 3-spoke multifunction steering wheel - I didn't expect that. I'm thrilled witht he car, and happy to now be a real member of this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Wow, 3 months held at port ... that must have been torture for you! But, at least the moment you've been waiting for has FINALLY arrived ... well almost. Hehe. I'll bet from now until Wednesday will be an even longer wait for you than those 3 months. ;)

Congrats!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Can't believe you had to wait 3 months for it, so it was actually built 4 months ago. I'd be real ticked off if I had to wait like that.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can't believe you had to wait 3 months for it, so it was actually built 4 months ago. I'd be real ticked off if I had to wait like that.
I knew when I ordered that it would be a long wait. I placed the order in September, so the total wait was nearly 6 months. It was a little bit cruel of Audi to ship it here and not let me have it, but on the bright side that means I didn't drive it through the worst of the winter, so I avoided some rock chips, and have lots of time to decide on winter wheels and tires. And my son thinks its quite cool that we have the first white A5 to arrive in Canada.

·
Registered
45 Posts
How do you guys in Canada find your white cars in all that snow?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Must be the smell of the gorgeous leather interior.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts