Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I've also been browsing this forum for some time now and decided that I would like to join this A5/S5 crowd. I am truly impressed with the posts here as well as the quality of knowlege and pics being shared.

I am new to Audi, as my A5 is the first Audi I've owned. So far, let me tell that its to most satisfying to drive and I hope it stays that way (having owned various other luxury marques). BTW, I'm preparing to do the suspension and spacer mods as posted in this forum for my A5.

Regards,

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
welcome to the family :cool:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome! Glad to hear you have found the posts and pics to be helpful. We have a great group of folks here. I've certainly learned a lot from all the knowledge that has been shared.

·
Registered
341 Posts
2A3.. welcome

There a number of members from the MD/VA/DC area. Glad to hear of another.
Give us some more background on your car... options, color and what dealer you used.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2A3.. welcome

There a number of members from the MD/VA/DC area. Glad to hear of another.
Give us some more background on your car... options, color and what dealer you used.

Hi A5inReston,

I acquired my car from Rockville Porsche/Audi. It's meteor gray and has the s-line 19" sports wheels. It is almost fully loaded with exception to the B&O stereo (i'll be looking at an aftermarket amplifier/speaker upgrade).

Glad to hear from a fellow washingtonian!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hi A5inReston,

I acquired my car from Rockville Porsche/Audi. It's meteor gray and has the s-line 19" sports wheels. It is almost fully loaded with exception to the B&O stereo (i'll be looking at an aftermarket amplifier/speaker upgrade).

Glad to hear from a fellow washingtonian!
Welcome 2A3, was that you driving in Georgetown last Saturday?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.