Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

Better Cellphones

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  knightroS5 
#1 ·
I just got back from service for bluetooth connection problem.I have nokia 6682.My cellphones bluetooth always connect then disconnect itself.The dealer have tried all their phones(other than nokia) and no problem, always connected. I know my cellphones is really old.Do you think I should get new one?If so,tell me the recommend brand?

#2 ·
Can they update your phone? I've had a similar problem with my old phone in my car (current car) and instead of it disconnecting, the volume would be really loud and even if you lower the volume, it would automatically be super loud again. I had a Verizon LG phone, and they updated my phone and it worked. But then I got another Verizon phone, the Voyager, and it works perfectly 100%.

#3 ·
I am using Nokia n95 and must say its not working like sony ericson 800- was perfect, all function was working just perfect with fully sync with the car. Shame nokia...

#6 ·
Good News!!! I switch my cellphone to iphone 3g.The bluetooth work perfect!!!:thumbsup: I have tried to update my old Nokia and still didn`t work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.