1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
435 Posts
All I have to say is that anyone who puts wheels on a car that aren't completely visible might as well but the body panel covers over them circa 1980's Buick...

On another note, the B wheels do look pretty decent, just not on a VW. Reminds me of the Toyota Corolla I saw yesterday with BMW badges.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know im on the fence myself. I mean they are in the same Family. (VW, Audi, Bentley etc.)

They might be a little much though, Lets see pics if possible.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thats sick! there soo cheap too i might pick up a set too change it up here and there, will they bolt right up to the a5?

·
Registered
491 Posts
gotta get rid of the center cap... your not gonna be fooling anybody but the wheels are decent

·
Registered
198 Posts
Never in a million years why would you want to:eek:

·
Registered
821 Posts
:eek: OMG !!!!!!

That is just not right !!!!!

·
Registered
636 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but...

They just look dumb on all the vehicles.

They are designed for a bohemoth of a car and just look big, clumbsy and out of place. They are also designed for an axle load of two tonnes... about three times that of a normal car!

I guess I'm not up with the latest daft trends?

...Like using the word sic or sick to mean 'great or good looking' ...to me, if something is 'sick' it usually involves a sexual scene and either animals or members of the same family... possibly both. :eek:

Then again, I don't think I should be bragging about the fact that as a kid, I used words like 'ace' and 'groovy' to mean the same thing!!! :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
It's only my opinion

I don't want to offend anyone and it's only my opinion but I've only just stopped laughing at that golf with the Bentley wheels on, so wrong!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Ianhp1 said:
...Like using the word sic or sick to mean 'great or good looking'
Ahhhh, now I get it. I thought they all meant the wheels looked really bad, and cheap. Har har har.

tuonopepper said:
I don't want to offend anyone and it's only my opinion but I've only just stopped laughing at that golf with the Bentley wheels on, so wrong!
Was that the mark 5 Golf, that was too tough? :D

Each to their own I suppose.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts