Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.3 months ago i brought what the “yoof” call a fully loaded 2012 A5 s-line coupe.A few issues so here i am.
Having owned B7 A4 previously i have some knowledge but admit i joined here mainly for the education.Have plenty of questions 🤪

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Keep the questions coming Addo!!! Also, LOADS of good stuff on here so search for stuff that interests you!!

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
And mate ps, I personally love both brands. I had a lovely 530D sw years ago and drove all over Europe, stunning car and I truly loved that 3.0 straight 6 auto. Full leather and stuff. AND I loved my ol A5 and now S4, great cars!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And mate ps, I personally love both brands. I had a lovely 530D sw years ago and drove all over Europe, stunning car and I truly loved that 3.0 straight 6 auto. Full leather and stuff. AND I loved my ol A5 and now S4, great cars!!!
I had an E46 Schnitzer coupe for 14 years before forced to buy a 4 door car.(A4) Loved rear wheel action but IMO Audi better build quality and the cabin a much better place to be.Absolutley hate the front wheel drive though which is why i now have the quattro 😀

1 - 4 of 4 Posts