Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

2341 - 2355 of 2355 Posts

·
Registered
9,032 Posts
Banned for not realising my standards are variable and normally match what's available at the time.

Good to hear from you and hope you, yours and the 435 are all well. How's the teaching going?

Anyway, here's a fact for Sunday afternoon....?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Banned for not realising my standards are variable and normally match what's available at the time.

Good to hear from you and hope you, yours and the 435 are all well. How's the teaching going?

Anyway, here's a fact for Sunday afternoon....?

Racks banned for not having set standards at all times - don’t go to Thailand!

Haha. Thank you fella. You sir, have a great memory. I ended up selling the 435d and bought a 2012 GTR (which I had for 7 weeks before someone decided to t-bone me pulling out on a dual carriageway). Insurance sorted everything out and I’m back in a 2014 GTR. Teaching is going really well. Got a promotion at work (now ‘Head of Key Stage 3 Mathematics’ at my school - fancy job title lol), which helped to fund the GTR. Baby number two should be in the next few weeks too lol.

Hope you’re well, still sober and family/work/life is all good! Any updates since the last time I was on here?

That’s a great fact! Wonder how many times my mind drifted whilst I was typing this post! Lol ;)

T.

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
T, you scoundrel! Congrats on the promotion. And banned for chit chat, when you should be... that really is a very impressive pair of... I’m sorry, where was I?

·
Registered
9,032 Posts
Whitta banned for being so easily sidetracked...

At your age you should be able to appreciate a fine female form on your tablet whilst maintaining an intellectual exchange with Mrs whitta...

Please practice saying "yes dear, no dear, whatever you say dear" whilst appreciating the following from today's interweb research.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Julian banned for being so distracted by Racks (literally and figuratively) that he forgot the game...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
495 Posts
Racks banned for distracting Mr Whitta from Mrs Whitta ....... and everyone else for that matter! :wink2:

Julian, DML and Bob banned for not playing the game properly and allowing Racks to get away with pointing out our weakness for obeying the law laid out for us by our overladies :mallet:

·
Registered
9,032 Posts
Welcome young face.....

Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools.
Brickhill 1954, p. 44. Note: (also quoted as "...for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.") In Reach for the Sky, this quote is attributed to Harry Day, the Royal Flying Corps First World War fighter ace.

And as us old hands have meandered towards post 2350 of this ridiculous thread, evolution has resulted in multiple banning being widely accepted as well as banning out of sequence.

But seeing as you are new I will play by the official rules and ban you for not reading the entire thread and therefore not understanding
The evolutionary progress.

Also invoking the single recipient multi-ban rule twice...
For being faceless
And claiming to be ace, without providing empirical evidence.

·
Registered
9,032 Posts
Yzy banned for expecting pictures with every post....this isnt the Beano...

Also banned for not specifying what sort of pictures.

You could end up with anything.............

or maybe not, seeing it's me.

·
Registered
9,032 Posts
Whitta banned for thinking any image I post is real...

What with underwiring, padding, chicken fillets, implants and image manipulation.........

Sorry......manipulation......I'm off for a lie down.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Racks banned because I missed ya, sold the GTR and bought an RS5 so I'll be back banning in no time

2341 - 2355 of 2355 Posts