Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just purchased all the interior lights/license plate from tunerdomes.com and the fog light match from HOEN.

Where can I purchase the reverse /back up lights that have the xenon look??

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Hi James, this is a joke right? :cool:

How long, really, do you spend going backwards? And whilst you're doing it, how many people do you think are likely to look at your car and think 'Hmmm, I'm impressed by that clear, white/blue light emitted from that car's reversing lamps. Nice.....', before hastily getting out of the way?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahah, very funny :p....Good point, just wanted matching lights with my fogs...

·
Registered
82 Posts
I like the idea of back-up xenon lights but only if I could turn them on while going forward. I'd do it every time someone was following too close - happens a lot in LA. I would also want my back-up camera to work too so I could see their brightly lit pissed-off face on my NAV screen. :cool:

·
Registered
324 Posts
I like the idea of back-up xenon lights but only if I could turn them on while going forward. I'd do it every time someone was following too close - happens a lot in LA. I would also want my back-up camera to work too so I could see their brightly lit pissed-off face on my NAV screen. :cool:
I somehow got the reversing camera going while driving forward once. I think I was playing around in the MMI. Can't remember how fast I was moving forwards though, I might not have been going forwards fast enough for the camera to cut out??? Will try again and let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
395 Posts
what size replacement LED type do i need to replace the reverse lights?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.