Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my B8 S5 Black Original Front bumper incl grills and fog lights. Car was manufactured in 2010. Photos show RS style small grills but these are not included.

Ebay listing here:

Collection from South West London preferred but can mail to UK mainland destinations (only) for £45.

All items in good condition.

Cloud Sky Outdoor bench Wood Motor vehicle
Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Grille Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

·
Registered
4 Posts
Selling my B8 S5 Black Original Front bumper incl grills and fog lights. Car was manufactured in 2010. Photos show RS style small grills but these are not included.

Ebay listing here:

Collection from South West London preferred but can mail to UK mainland destinations (only) for £45.

All items in good condition.

View attachment 183071 View attachment 183072
View attachment 183073
Hi, Is this still available for sale. If so can you please get in touch. I can collect too. Hope to speak soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi yes - still for sale. As it’s listed on eBay please make any bids or Buy now if you are interested. Thanks
Hi thanks. I have messaged you on ebay and will follow up. Can I be cheeky and ask for your reserve price? As if I can afford then I will pay the reserve and collect from yourself.

Kind regards

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi thanks. I have messaged you on ebay and will follow up. Can I be cheeky and ask for your reserve price? As if I can afford then I will pay the reserve and collect from yourself.

Kind regards
my reserve is £275 but that’s my absolute lowest and buy now is £330 but…if you can collect on Saturday I’ll let you have it for £300

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks again for a pleasant transaction and thanks for dropping the honeycomb fog light grills with the bumper.

Ps
You car looks stunning, hope I can make my one look similar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts