Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I've been thinking about possibly getting new rims for my B8 S5. I bought the car used, and the person before me seemed to really like smashing curbs. I've had my eye on a set of rims and was wondering if they would fit. The stock wheels I have now are 19" x 8.5" ET43, wearing 255/35R19s all around.
I've done some snooping and I've heard of people pushing as far as 20" x 11" wearing 305 width tires in the rear.
The set of rims I was looking at are 20" x 9", with an offset of 26mm. I was messing with tire sizes, and in order to be as close to as possible to stock tire diameter I would need to run 265/30R20s.
The car is stock ride height, for now. The math makes sense in my head, but I was wondering if anyone else has run a similar size.

·
Registered
Audi S5 Black Edition Mrc Stage 2
427 Posts
I have 20 x 9 rims with an offset of et 26 and I run 265/30/20 tyres . I have 10mm spacers on the rear but nothing on the front and the stance looks just perfect imho.

·
Registered
28 Posts
20's are perfect for the s5. 9inch is still a tad on the thin side as most people do 10/10.5 inch. I didn't want to bother with spacers (safety concerns) so went to a 20x10.5 wheel. I'm lowered on eibach springs. For 20 rims and even 19 rims you'll at least wan't springs to close that arch gap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts