Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Audi S5 V8 coupe
19 Posts
Does anyone know of a source for the end fitting on the spoiler drain hose that comes out of the edge of the bootlid? I couldn't get them out without breaking them.

Here are a couple of pics showing what I'm talking about;

The fittings on the other end of the hose are made by Hella but not sure about these.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone know of a source for the end fitting on the spoiler drain hose that comes out of the edge of the bootlid? I couldn't get them out without breaking them.

Here are a couple of pics showing what I'm talking about;

View attachment 180287 View attachment 180288
The fittings on the other end of the hose are made by Hella but not sure about these.
I also broke one clip when I tried to take them out before painting. Their part number is 8T0827885 and should cost approximately 20USD/piece (gromet + hose) directly at Audi. The gromet cannot be bought separately. Not from Audi anyway. In my case I've just set it on hot glue as this part is not that important. It just has to sit firmly in place.

·
Registered
2011 Audi S5 V8 coupe
19 Posts
I also broke one clip when I tried to take them out before painting. Their part number is 8T0827885 and should cost approximately 20USD/piece (gromet + hose) directly at Audi. The gromet cannot be bought separately. Not from Audi anyway. In my case I've just set it on hot glue as this part is not that important. It just has to sit firmly in place.
Was hoping to be able to buy just the grommet from another source. The Audi price for the hose is just ridiculous!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Just fitted one of these (thanks to Andy Riley) and got the module from an A7 as they are the same part number- but the spoiler was closing all the way down and then popping back up and sitting about 1-2 cms high... so thanks to Jordy & Filip I got the codes for reprogramming the module as follows:
In 46, channel 89 adaptation, change from 1044 to either 640 or 650 (both recommendations worked the same)- & the spoiler sits flush... so now I love my rear spoiler! (y)

Reactions: Mikeairride

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE = "seanbike, publicación: 1618539, miembro: 83082"]
es posible que deba codificar correctamente los instrumentos del módulo 17 para el spoiler, esto debe hacerse así como codificar el módulo 46; de lo contrario, el código de falla 1044 en el módulo 17 podría causarle problemas. ¿Puede escanear con vcds? muchos dicen que solo codifican el módulo 46, lo que permitirá que el spoiler funcione, pero habrá un error en el módulo 17, ¿me pueden enviar un escaneo en vcds y lo verificaré ?.
Hola.
¿Cómo estás?.
Soy Mike, de España.
(Yo uso el traductor de Google)
Lo siento.
No sé si es la forma correcta.
Primero que nada, me disculpo.
Recientemente puse el spoiler en el rs5.
y tengo este problema en el módulo 17.
y mi spoiler no sale a la carretera
solo si presiono el botón.
¿Puedes ayudarme con la falla del canal 17?
Gracias

81 - 92 of 92 Posts