Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
14 speakers! Damn the A5 is now a traveling rock concert. What is the point in having 7.1 sound in a car? You should be watching the road not a movie.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
14 speakers! Damn the A5 is now a traveling rock concert. What is the point in having 7.1 sound in a car? You should be watching the road not a movie.
We had the 5.1 DVD-Audio system in the TL. It was amazing. Better than most peoples home systems. I recommend at least going to the dealership and listening. They have demo DVD-Audio discs as a standard CD does not have enough data channels.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Atleast Audi got rid of the BOSE garbage..

·
Registered
736 Posts
Maverick,

Welcome to the site. I wonder how the quality of the B&O system really is? When I've been to their stores it is obvious you are paying for the name and design/material.

Does anyone know, is this B&O's first entry into automotive sound systems? I can't remember another make with this.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Maverick,

Welcome to the site. I wonder how the quality of the B&O system really is? When I've been to their stores it is obvious you are paying for the name and design/material.

Does anyone know, is this B&O's first entry into automotive sound systems? I can't remember another make with this.
I think it is in the S8...
But i have heard their Home Theater speakers, and they sound absolutly amazing!!!

much much better than the overrated HK or BOSE. ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
The B&O system is a must have and it actually does sound superior to the old Bose setup and even the Harmon Kardon systems in the BMWhatsermagigs.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maverick,

From the link above it looks like their first system was on the A/S8 then the TT and now the S5.

I use their head phones with my ipod. They are amazing in sound quality and with their adjustable system they fit incredible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts