Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my car back from B&B today with their new S5 exhaust on it. Nice deep rumble not very loud, I would say pretty much perfect for a car like the S5. I will have the sound files/video to post probably on monday.

Tonny

·
Registered
135 Posts
Do you have any sound clips? I'd love to hear the B&B exhaust because they make very nice systems that sound great.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was supposed to have soundcclips monday but I have not gotten them yet. the exhaust sounds awesome on my car.
I'll post them as soon as I get them

Tonny

·
Registered
328 Posts
I was supposed to have soundcclips monday but I have not gotten them yet. the exhaust sounds awesome on my car.
I'll post them as soon as I get them

Tonny
Yes please :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
any sound clips yet?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sound great :)

How much did it cost? Can't find any info on anything for the S5 on their site...

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
looks clean, well integrated and sounds great tonny. which shop did your install? i have been holding off on the exhaust bug until i've heard and seen more in person. let me know if i can meet you somewhere for a listen. talk soon.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
deserthawk sure any time I live in North Scottsdale so let me know when you want to do it. Saturday morning or so work for me.

B&B did the install on mine. I think they said list price was going to be $1795 or so so about the same as the other guys.

Tonny

·
Registered
328 Posts
deserthawk sure any time I live in North Scottsdale so let me know when you want to do it. Saturday morning or so work for me.

B&B did the install on mine. I think they said list price was going to be $1795 or so so about the same as the other guys.

Tonny
$1795 for exheaust and installation?
Guess they don't have retailers in Sweden :confused:

·
Registered
457 Posts
$1795 for exheaust and installation?
Guess they don't have retailers in Sweden :confused:
Meeehhh, at that price range I would have to pass for better known tuner brands.

·
Registered
70 Posts
nice, maybe we could meet up in the desert ridge mkt place area? If another location is more convenient for you I am open to that as well. I will PM you my contact info. Appreciate it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
denakno Ska inte vara nagra problem at skicka ett system till Sverige. (troligen med lite rabatt ocksa) I will check with my B&B boys they might have some resellers over there.

Alwin better tuner brands?????? B&B have been making exhausts for a lot longer then some of those tuner people have existed that I assume you refer to. B&B have been making Porsche exhaust for at least 10-15 years. I must say they have a total quality operation, they just make exhausts nothing else.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Alwin better tuner brands?????? B&B have been making exhausts for a lot longer then some of those tuner people have existed that I assume you refer to. B&B have been making Porsche exhaust for at least 10-15 years. I must say they have a total quality operation, they just make exhausts nothing else.
I said better known tuner brands. We can take a poll of who have heard of B&B vs AWE or Sportec or Stasis or Milltek prior to this thread if you like. Never questioned quality, just brand recognition.

·
Registered
384 Posts
In my opinion that exhaust is too quiet for that price. Not much different than a Milltek either.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts