Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Like most of the website users, I have an S5 on order. Ordered it on 12/31/07 and negotiated Audi Care for free. Took a lot to get it, but some good timing and the right rep, I got what I wanted. (Which was to get any kind of a discount on a $60k car)
:)

Phantom Black. Loaded except B&0

· Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! What a great way to bring in the New Year ... by ordering such a hot car! :)

· Registered
15 Posts
i Tried hard to get a discount but could not, despite having bought RS4, RS6, RS4 and now S5 from the dealer i use and also put down a deposit on an RS5.

I currently use my Wifes S3 - which i quite like.

I buy all my cars from Belgium though

· Registered
685 Posts
i Tried hard to get a discount but could not, despite having bought RS4, RS6, RS4 and now S5 from the dealer i use and also put down a deposit on an RS5.

I currently use my Wifes S3 - which i quite like.

I buy all my cars from Belgium though
From Belgium? Does that mean you are doing the European delivery or is that the name of the dealer in Philly?

· Registered
15 Posts
From Belgium? Does that mean you are doing the European delivery or is that the name of the dealer in Philly?
No, i live in London but i buy all my cars from Belgium. RHD obviously, but i find they are cheaper than UK prices, same spec and when it comes to selling it i have a broker who works in Europe where the market is much greater. I bought my Lamborghini in Belgium too and in the past bought a Jaguar XKR.

For me it makes much more sense.

Im guessing like the others i will get the train down, pick up the car and drive it back

· Registered
25 Posts
I live in Newtown. Did you order from Holbert's, Audi WG, or Don Rosen? I actually saved about 5% off invoice @ Audi WG (including Audicare).

· Registered
28 Posts
Despite having bought an s4, s3, rs4, rs5, rs6, rs7, and rs8. I also have preorders on all future concepts vehicles that you've never heard of.

Oh, and I also buy Lamborghinis and Jaguars. But, I'm concerned about selling them (clearly!) so I have a broker.

Yawn. next topic. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.