Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an A5 in the Avus Silver color... with pictures to post?

How would you describe the color?

Brochure and website are useless.

Many Thanks,

GTL

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've seen it 2x in person and the color changes tint depending on the light it's in...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Avus

I originally liked avus the best on the color tags. When I went to order it the dealer asked me if I was set on ordering avus. They described it as more of a milky gray color and rather flat looking. The color tag looked very metallic and this threw me off. They had an A5 in meteor in the showroom and it looked fantastic. Rather than taking a gamble I went with the meteor. They are emailing me pics from another dealer of the avus on Wednesday. If anybody has any input on this please chime in.

Thanks

·
Registered
432 Posts
I originally liked avus the best on the color tags. When I went to order it the dealer asked me if I was set on ordering avus. They described it as more of a milky gray color and rather flat looking. The color tag looked very metallic and this threw me off. They had an A5 in meteor in the showroom and it looked fantastic. Rather than taking a gamble I went with the meteor. They are emailing me pics from another dealer of the avus on Wednesday. If anybody has any input on this please chime in.

Thanks
Its funny you should say that because I think almost the complete opposite. I've seen both colors on an S5 (meteor) and an A5 (Avus) in person. I think the Avus is the best of the silvers, it has a slight blue hue to it and shows the metallic very well. IMHO, the meteor is very flat and doesn't look metallic in person. Maybe it was the red seats that threw me though.........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts