Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone in the UK has done any quarter mile times in an a5 3litre TDI standard and what they are with a chip/remap.
And does anyone have any 0-60 and 0-100mph times ? Cant seem to see them anywhere.
Only figures I seen before mentioned 0-60 on a remapped car as 6.5 seconds which is way slower than what audi quote as standard.

Was also wondering what the average consumption you get on mixed driving with and without chip.
My astra has been chipped and is running 200bhp and on mixed driving it seems to mostly sit at 35mpg instead of the advertised 45+

Are Audis figures close or way off?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Scoob, you may have to wait 'til after April 8th, when we visit Santapod for the 1/4 mile times... a few guys are bringing their A5s.

...as for consumption, there have been a lot of threads and posts about this, both before and after, so a quick search for 'consumption' should get the info you want.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
1/4 mile in 13.9-14.1 with 102MPH
0-100MPH in 13.9

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Scoob, you may have to wait 'til after April 8th, when we visit Santapod
Hey Ian - it's in fact the 5th April - you're getting mixed up with my Birthday 'cos you're all excited about the great presents you've organised a whip round for!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Hey Ian - it's in fact the 5th April - you're getting mixed up with my Birthday 'cos you're all excited about the great presents you've organised a whip round for!
:laughinatabove:

A whip round? I expect you'll want me to wear thigh length boots too!

so... is it your 50th yet?

:yikes:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Is that with your chip and 310bhp or standard?
Standard can only dream of that. It is after ECU and exhaust.
Standard has 0-100MPH in 16.6 and 0-62MPH in 6.4.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool. BMW 335d I was looking at with similar power seemed to be doing the 1/4 mile nearly a second faster. Thought the A5 would of been a bit faster with the quattro

I seen someone saying that its £85 to fill up an a5 and you only get about 400 miles to a tank! surely not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.