Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi does anybody know what this means as my start stop doesnt work this is the readout from vcds

Rectangle Font Gas Commemorative plaque Plant

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
874 Posts
hi does anybody know what this means as my start stop doesnt work this is the readout from vcds

View attachment 180800
Hi

I would personally go and check all the fuses first. If you have a multimeter than even better!

That’s my first call of action to be honest.

~Alex

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
Good call Alex, agreed!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi
I have looked in the owners manual and i cant find a fuse for the start stop feature

·
Registered
874 Posts
hi
I have looked in the owners manual and i cant find a fuse for the start stop feature
I meant all the fuses… as collectively certain modules has certain effects on the car as a whole.

if you clear the code does start stop continue as previously? I only see the fault come up once from
VCDS screen shot.

~Alex

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
Really ?????????

·
Registered
874 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Get your battery checked as thats the main cause of start stop failure IMHO.

·
Registered
2020 A5 Coupe 2.0l diesel,all the usual bells and whistles
507 Posts
Don't know if this is relevant, but my 2020 coupe suddenly started not cutting out, although the stop/start was activated. It would appear that when my wife used it recently (I know, I know) she'd turned off the auto lights, turned them back on and lo and behold the stop/start's working again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts