Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Since trying to install auto dazzle mirror, sacked the idea off as couldn't manage to splice into the new mirror wires so plugged my 3 pin plug back in and now have the error 'auto lights deactivated' and warning symbol on dash. Thought it'd go out after a few mins. Does it need resetting? Or have I broken a strand of wire from it 馃槵

I have a BT code reader and Torque app on my phone.. Will this work?

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Well defo buggard something. Just been out in car and Lights arnt coming on when I unlock it nor when I lock it. (delay lights) Or dash lights. Still switched to Auto. 馃槵

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Seemed I blew a fuse. Wires must have touched at some point.didnt think of checking fuses till this morning lol
Dash lights all light up now,. So now i'm hoping when I unlock and lock the car at night the Drl's and fogs come on for the coming home lights fingers 馃

Attachments

Registered
Sounds promising. Think you鈥檒l have sorted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I'm hoping so.. The only thing bothering me is when lights are on Auto, the Drl's and fog lights arnt coming on when I lock and unlock it during the day.. Whereas it used to

This was around half 5 when got home from work. So wasn't dark really.

is it meant to be darkness only?

Registered
Yes, it鈥檚 only meant to activate the come home / leave home lights after dark, I.e., at the time the car would switch the lights on when driving.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Right. I'll keep my eye on it. But should be good to go now. I have it set to Late as the headlights used to come on way too early even when it was still daylight.

Registered
Yeah, have mine set late also. Seems best setting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts