Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since trying to install auto dazzle mirror, sacked the idea off as couldn't manage to splice into the new mirror wires so plugged my 3 pin plug back in and now have the error 'auto lights deactivated' and warning symbol on dash. Thought it'd go out after a few mins. Does it need resetting? Or have I broken a strand of wire from it ?

I have a BT code reader and Torque app on my phone.. Will this work?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well defo buggard something. Just been out in car and Lights arnt coming on when I unlock it nor when I lock it. (delay lights) Or dash lights. Still switched to Auto. ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seemed I blew a fuse. Wires must have touched at some point.didnt think of checking fuses till this morning lol
Dash lights all light up now,. So now i'm hoping when I unlock and lock the car at night the Drl's and fogs come on for the coming home lights fingers ?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Sounds promising. Think you’ll have sorted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm hoping so.. The only thing bothering me is when lights are on Auto, the Drl's and fog lights arnt coming on when I lock and unlock it during the day.. Whereas it used to

This was around half 5 when got home from work. So wasn't dark really.

is it meant to be darkness only?

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Yes, it’s only meant to activate the come home / leave home lights after dark, I.e., at the time the car would switch the lights on when driving.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right. I'll keep my eye on it. But should be good to go now. I have it set to Late as the headlights used to come on way too early even when it was still daylight.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Yeah, have mine set late also. Seems best setting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts