Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Only just come across this thread, it's the FL that made me choose the a5, it looks so much nicer now and the lights are a real improvement, I think the old lights looked very date, I'm sure when originally designed they looked the part but they havnt aged well at all, I think the a4 lights have aged a lot better.

I think what's previously said is right, owners of the old car will always jump to defend it, no one wants to think their car has been left behind but that's life technology and style move on.

When audi refreshed the a4 I liked the new version even though I had the old, in fact it prompted me to go out and get a newer more modern looking car.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
The A5 is a beautiful car, one of the best on the road - the shape of the headlights makes not one jot of difference to the flow, proportion and subtle aggression of the car - you should all be proud of having made such a well informed choice.

Lets have a go at the BMW, Merc or Porsche drivers

m33

·
Registered
54 Posts
Really nice job !
Pm'd about the price

·
Registered
295 Posts
The A5 is a beautiful car, one of the best on the road - the shape of the headlights makes not one jot of difference to the flow, proportion and subtle aggression of the car - you should all be proud of having made such a well informed choice.

Lets have a go at the BMW, Merc or Porsche drivers

m33
You'll not hear me slate any of those, they each make fantastic cars, and each have a model I would buy.

I love 911's though, my business partner has a 11 plate, it's lovely but I couldn't drive it day in day out I'd 1 - kill myself
2 - Get tired of the heavy clutch

·
Registered
295 Posts
yep, know what you're saying Mr Black...I went for the gay PDK instead
Ahh yes the PDK that's what I'd have but he has the standard manual and I really don't know how he lives with it, esp bearing in mind the mileage he does.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Lets Try And Get Thread Back Onto What It Was Started About Instead Of Going Off In Tangents About Other Makes Of Cars.

That A5 Looks Great Credit To You And All Your Hard Work

·
Registered
24 Posts

Hi guys!! i'm from italy and i have a audi a5 sportback 2.0 tfsi quattro s-line 2011. Now I performed the full up-grade with model 2013. All is perfect but i have only DRL working, switching on xenon lamps, LEDs goes off......many people have told me that i need an encoding VAG or VDCS.... The problem in this momenti is: which tool i have to use? and how should I do?more thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello j aurais voulu savoir qu elle on été les modifications ,capot face av feux etc etsi l on doit remplacer le reseau de bord j519 et comment avez vous fait pour le codage (svm) merci :)

Google translation:

Hello j wanted to know that she was on the changes, cover facing the BC fires etc. etsi we must replace the network board J519 and how did you manage to coding (svm) thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, I am doing the same facelift, tried lights, the xenon turned on but drls didn't :(.. I have all the new control units for headlamps.

·
Registered
24 Posts
------

Bonjour apres remplacé feux av + modules leds comment avez vous coder avec feux afs merci

Google translation:

Hello replaced after lights LED modules av + how did you encode with lights afs thank you
Hi.....i don't understood what do you want friend........

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bonjour apres remplacé feux av + modules leds comment avez vous coder avec feux afs merci

Google translation:

Hello replaced after lights LED modules av + how did you encode with lights afs thank you
Im having the issue of afs and light leveling not working plus drl and xenons do not come on together. .would reeeeeaalllyy appprciate some help from someone who has done this who can help with coding..im willing to pay some $$ to help code via Internet..

·
Registered
24 Posts

Im having the issue of afs and light leveling not working plus drl and xenons do not come on together. .would reeeeeaalllyy appprciate some help from someone who has done this who can help with coding..im willing to pay some $$ to help code via Internet..
Hi friend. This is the code for come together drl and xenon:
[09 - Cent. Elect.]
[Security Access - 16] (inserire codice di sicurezza. Uno dei codici di default è-20.113)
[Adattamento - 10] -> Canale 3
Inserisci nuovo valore per esempio la luminosità del LED "100" Se vuoi i LED al 100%. (Io ho impostato 25 ed è perfetto)

but i don't understood why the system AFS don't work....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi..thanks for the answer..I am told that afs will not work for manuak gear but for auto you will need to switch the convenience module. I will disable afs because mine is manua Thanks fir davidb8 for helping.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tried and it worked! But im still getting an error for front side lights right and left when I turn them on even though indicators are working fine. Is there additional coding for that?

·
Registered
24 Posts
---------------

Hi..thanks for the answer..I am told that afs will not work for manuak gear but for auto you will need to switch the convenience module. I will disable afs because mine is manua Thanks fir davidb8 for helping.
Hi.....Do you know where i buy the convenience module?thanks

41 - 60 of 64 Posts