Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks!

Just picked up my modded facelifted S5 Sportback today. Pictures don't really do much justice to the facelifted S5 SB, it's so much more sexier in real life! I had also dropped the car with eibach prokit springs (that's about all I could do since I have ADS) and eibach ARB both front and rear. The car is super planted and difference is night and day on the road! Here's a teaser until the weather gets better and will snap more in broad daylight.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
It look really cool :)
I want to do the same thing, but wich parts must be changed ?
Front & back bumpers, headlights and tailights, side scirts, mirror covers, grill, foglights and it's grills.
Is it necessary to change the hood ?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi guys, the wheels are 20" BC FORGED HB29s. The parts that I changed for the FL are:

Headlamps, Rear Lights, LED Power Module, Front bumper, Air Guide Grill, Headlamp Bracket, Headlamp Mounting, Front Hood, Foglight, Radiator Grill, and License holder.

You'll also need to get it coded by the installer as well....hope that helps!

·
Registered
14 Posts
thanks a lot for the answer.
This summer I will go in USA for work&travel program (by the university) and if I come back with more money, will do the same :)
Your car look really cool, I love it :)

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Hi folks!

Just picked up my modded facelifted S5 Sportback today. Pictures don't really do much justice to the facelifted S5 SB, it's so much more sexier in real life! I had also dropped the car with eibach prokit springs (that's about all I could do since I have ADS) and eibach ARB both front and rear. The car is super planted and difference is night and day on the road! Here's a teaser until the weather gets better and will snap more in broad daylight.
You wonderful crazy man. Awesome work! Gonna shout out to the garage that did the work?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Nice! How much?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys! The facelift was done by a garage called Fredles in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It's probably the first S5 Sportback in the country and possibly South East Asia...

·
Registered
637 Posts
Someone did there rear lights short time ago.
I asked if he was doin the front,responce:bricks: and a no
Well done car looks sweet as

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Someone did there rear lights short time ago.
I asked if he was doin the front,responce:bricks: and a no
Well done car looks sweet as
I think you gotta see the front facelift in person to actually see how much more handsome the car is.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Have to agree, the new models make add-on's a bit unnecessary IMHO! Lovely looking cars, a little touch of aggression but still very stylish!

·
Registered
102 Posts
how much did it cost to do that modification. I'm very interested can you pm me ASAP.
xero200

·
Registered
666 Posts
how much did it cost to do that modification. I'm very interested can you pm me ASAP.
xero200
You guys should keep your old parts and save them to sell as a package deal for people who want to turn their facelifted A5 into a pre-facelift A5. I know I'd do it if I had a facelift car.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You guys should keep your old parts and save them to sell as a package deal for people who want to turn their facelifted A5 into a pre-facelift A5. I know I'd do it if I had a facelift car.
I'd say if you have not seen the car in real life to do a comparison side by side, it's such a refresher. The pre-FL as it is being 4 years old is dated and boring to look at.

·
Registered
102 Posts
You have any pics on them doing the mod ?
How long did it take them... ;p
I got so many questions

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You have any pics on them doing the mod ?
How long did it take them... ;p
I got so many questions
Actually I wasn't around when the installer did the installation, but what i can do is give you his email and you could check with him what's needed?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Haha in this forum you are very much in the minority… pretty much like in the other!!!

G

1 - 20 of 64 Posts