Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the film guys. Great film. you'll see many clips of the S5 being driven by lead actor. Awesome car.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I watched that movie at the theater. Quite enjoyed it.. very bad ass.

However, I didn't think that the S5 really fit the character. Since he was an assassin, he should be driving something that draws less attention...

·
Registered
470 Posts
Audi A5 In Hitman

I don't know if you've seen the movie Hitman with Timothy Olyphant and Olga Kurylenko (new bond girl for quantum of solace). It's a pretty good action movie but what interests me is the A5 in it. They show a lot more footage of the car then they did in iron man.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I have seen the movie when it came out. Since then a friend of mine calls my car "Hitman's car". :)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
merged threads

·
Registered
230 Posts
uhh this was not the movie debut, Ironman was... Pepper pots drives one towards the end of the movie

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yes... i just watched Hitman again tonight (i know random chance I would respond to this forum). He was driving an S5. the USA CIA also has a bunch of Q7s.

·
Registered
74 Posts
the s5 suited hitman pretty well considering he stole the car from the girl's 'man' and the hence the selling point for the s5 was having enough room in the boot to fit 2 bodys comfortably for days!!!!!!!!
actually i didn't know the s5 was in this movie before and i saw hitman about 3 days after i placed an order for my s5 last christmas . . . so, it was a nice and memorable surprise...then i waited 8 months for my s5!!!!AARRRRGHGHHH!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Also i remember towards the middle/end of the movie they're driving a rs4 cabrio, which is pretty rare. audi just loves paying millions to put their cars in movies!

·
Registered
230 Posts
im sorry i thought hitman was just comming out, its max payne im thinkin of

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.