Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi up for sale is an awe track exhaust which will fit a 3.0 tfsi S5. This has an x pipe at the front to connect to stock dowmpipes,a central resonator and straight pipes to quad tailpipes.
Will clean up nice with autosol
The system is used but in good condition and it is loud due to no rear silences.
Collection preferred due to size £450

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Evening redline, do you have any audio or video of the sound from the exhaust? I’d be interested if it’s the sound I’m looking for?

cheers

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Evening redline, do you have any audio or video of the sound from the exhaust? I’d be interested if it’s the sound I’m looking for?

cheers
Sorry I dont but there are tons of clips on you tube you can listen to.
My S5 is my 2nd car so I dont drive it every day and if I did not have the miltek already fitted ,this would not be for sale.
I paid £300 for an x pipe alone, which isl a resonator delete,so a cat back system with an x pipe fitted & 2.5' diameter for £450 is a steal.
I imagine cold start up is going to be mega loud,but after that I reckon I could live with it

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you know if this will fit a B8 V8 S5?
I did a fair bit of research on exhaust when I bought my car and something is telling me the v6 and v8 awe track exhaust will fit. From memory the awe track exhaust for the V8 has a larger central resonator than the V6,so whilst it will fit ,I imagine this would sound crazy loud on a V8

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This item will be listed on ebay within the next 7 days at the request of the owner.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The exhaust tips are the larger 102 mm tips which fill out the rear valance perfectly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts