Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
121 - 140 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I need a 'Jesus turning water into wine' miracle for me to be there in my S5 (f*cking Audi). Should have known given the excellent service that I have received thus far that I would be let down on the delivery:mad:. Might come along in the stunning 2.0TDI A6 :eek: Or bring the R1 for some challenging quarter milers :D :D :D

Still it aint over till the fat lady sings I suppose trouble is Audi have mislaid her along with my sodding S5 !

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
PinkPanther: Did you speak with them today? was there any update? Have they found the car? Have faith :)

Oh have you ordered some S5 mats? I think we still need a couple more for the discount :D and free delivery if you pick them up on saturday :D Anthacite with Silver edging will finish the interior off nicely :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
I did indeed speak with them today robb and they reckon that the whole system is down and has been since Monday. Incredible that all of the Audi and VW network in the uK cannot get access as to where cars are!! BEWL SHEEET. Knew I should have gone for the Porsche, this car better be worth the total shit service!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Robb, I will be joining the A14 at Bury St Edmunds that morning. I was going to do the Lowestoft-Beccles-Diss-Bury route but the Lowestoft-Norwich-A11/A14 route is only a few miles more and the routeplaner shows it as a few minutes quicker. If you want to meet up and convoy down, we can do that and I can meet you at Wymondham.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Just a reminder, I will be bringing along my laptop and Vagcom, if anyone wants the alarm confirmation 'chirp' activating or seatbelt warning switching off let me know or grab hold of me on Saturday morning, I will be getting there early as I have to leave by 10.30 in order to stay married:eek::D

Hopefully goes witout saying FOC;)

Jason

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Dont forget your blank DVD+R as well. I will be able to backup "your" copy of the 2008 DVD so you can have spare in case your original was to get damaged.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Dont forget your blank DVD+R as well. I will be able to backup "your" copy of the 2008 DVD so you can have spare in case your original was to get damaged.
I dont have a DVD writer :(

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just a reminder, I will be bringing along my laptop and Vagcom, if anyone wants the alarm confirmation 'chirp' activating or seatbelt warning switching off let me know or grab hold of me on Saturday morning, I will be getting there early as I have to leave by 10.30 in order to stay married:eek::D

Hopefully goes witout saying FOC;)

Jason
Hi Jason...thanks for offering your services.

I'll be there bright and early and if its not too much trouble, i'd like to see what magic you can do with the Vagcom.

·
Registered
225 Posts
i'd like to see what magic you can do with the Vagcom.
Not much magic nowadays, the MMi system does a lot of stuff that you only used to be able to tweak at the dealer or with Vagcom, there is limited 'play factor' but logging of fault codes and data logging can be useful if you know what you are looking for and I dont :D

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I will burn off some copies in advance and bring the laptop to do some on the day. However, the clue is in the year I posted....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the info 55 JWB. Look forward to seeing you guys on sat.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Ed, You can remove me from the list for the possible Milltek as Audi are a bunch of inept Twats and I will not be there with the S5. Bunch of sodding muppets the lot of em. I will come down on the R1 so I can listen to S5's that have the milltek fitted to see for a possible later order (If I dont cancel the car with the f*cking idiots).

·
Registered
373 Posts
I guess the S5 is still missing in action then :rolleyes:

See ya sat,keep ya chin up because it is worth the wait :D

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Hi Ed, You can remove me from the list for the possible Milltek as Audi are a bunch of inept Twats and I will not be there with the S5. Bunch of sodding muppets the lot of em. I will come down on the R1 so I can listen to S5's that have the milltek fitted to see for a possible later order (If I dont cancel the car with the f*cking idiots).
'
Hey PP. I wasn't joking when I bet you'd get the call next week... it's at least 14 day from final QA to shipping and 3 days from shipping to dealership and 3 days from receipt to completed prep... In my experience and from the 'reliable' mouths of Carlisle Audi.

Unfortunately you are dealing with Peterborough Audi, who for some reason told you they'd have it within a week from build... probably because they thought it was what you wanted to hear. They are a bunch of useless [email protected] in the sales team there. Hence why I don't deal with them. Don't believe for a minute that their system is down, as it's web-based system that can be accessed from anwhere and the other dealers are getting along just fine. I doubt this to be true, and for some reason they have taken it upon themselves to lie rather than admit they have made a mistake, or been a bit ambitious.

I'm sorry they got your hopes up and have left you dissapointed and frustrated... they are ruining the experience for you. It would have been so much easier to set realistic expectations with you and then called you next week with pleasant news that the car is with them earlier than expected.

I've met better double-glazing salesmen.

:mad:

Bear with it, set you own expaectations a way out and be patient my friend. It will all be forgotten once you have your baby and you fire up that V8. :cool:

See you Sat?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Please, please, please..........

Can't make it on Saturday, will be at work:mad:

Would appreciate feedback on the new Milltek exhaust and the engine upgrade.

How much for the Milltek with ECU upgrade Ed?

Plus, when are these options available?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
Robb

Ed: Do you think it will be possible to see what the spacers look like without the drop? I drive mainly B roads and country lanes so dont fancy being shaken to death. So if you could put someones on the floor before doing the drop do you rekon you could fit me in to get them fitted, if not can i take the parts and i'll get them done locally? How much are just the rear 10 or 15mm spacers and bolts?
Awaiting millteks magic aswell
Hi Robb,

Sure that’s no problem at all to sort that out for you.

PinkPanther

Sorry to hear about this, at least if you can make it down here you can have a listen and see what you can expect when the Milltek is fitted.

Ramy7

Please, please, please..........

Can't make it on Saturday, will be at work

Would appreciate feedback on the new Milltek exhaust and the engine upgrade.

How much for the Milltek with ECU upgrade Ed?

Plus, when are these options available?

Hi Ramy7,

At the moment prices are TBC but we should know within the next couple of weeks for sure. Options will be ready for the end of the month.

Kind regards, Ed

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
Guys,

If possible for those having items fitted in the workshop, could you aim to get here for between 9 and 9.30am please? Obviously we won't be able to do all the cars at the same time but at least if you are all here we can form a queue, pretty much on a first come first serve basis but if anyone is in a particular rush we can put you in ahead.

There will be cold savoury refreshments from the off and then hot food from about 10am onwards.

I look forward to welcoming you all here in the morning. :)

Kind regards, Ed

121 - 140 of 241 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.