Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
I may be able to get a pass to pop over, but not for long and might be early, I am at palmersport for the day the day before including overnight and out for someone's 60th that night, regularly getting accused of putting everthing first except the family :rolleyes: would be nice to meet people early doors, looks like mine will be ready for 1st June....

Jason

·
Registered
225 Posts
Floated the idea last night, not too much resistance just yet, I guess it depends on how much golf I play between now and then:D

I should be able to get there early doors for a couple of hours...

Jason

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm due to receive my S5 on the 31st May, so i'll be coming to the APS day. Am interested in the milltek, the springs and possibly the remap, but want to see the difference in the flesh before I make any decisions, so probably won't get anything on the day.

See you all there.

Steve

·
Registered
216 Posts
Sorry for the delay guys, price list is:-

- Milltek cat back: £749 INC VAT

- Milltek and H&R -25mm springs: £1050 Fitted INC VAT

- Milltek and front + rear spacers: £920 INC VAT

- Milltek, spacers and H&R springs: £1150 INC VAT

- H&R Springs and spacers: £486 INC VAT

- Sportec pedals: £235 INC VAT

- Sportec 20 inch MONO 10 wheel with Michelin tyres: £3700 INC VAT

- Remap: +20bhp and +15lbs/ft of torque including delimit. £500 INC VAT

List so far:-

Blade (Pete) S5 - Milltek and Spacers.

Ess5ive (Joe) - KW coilovers and Brembo Sport discs (will probably have to have these fitted later as no confirmed date from Brembo yet)

Ianhp1 (Ian!) - Goodrich Braided Lines, Brembo sports discs, possibly KW coilovers and possibly remap (last two depend on the availability of cash!)

MickyT S5 - Confirmed Milltek

PinkPanther - Possible Milltek

Mad - Possible Milltek/Pedals

SAJ 1982 - Possible Remap

doubledoom - Confirmed Milltek

Ed, please add me to the list. Definite interest in Milltek (Jet tips), spacers and H&R/coilovers.

·
Registered
373 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Ed, having seen/heard Ian's and Ess5ive's you can put me down for the following please ... Milltek (REALLY WANT ROLLED FINISH TIPS SO WILL GIVE YOU A CALL ON THIS IN THE MORNING), spacers and H&R springs: £1150 INC VAT. Possible re-mapo as well if I can get the good lady to agree ;)

P.S. Hope their commission is good :p especially Ess5ive's who must of spent a good tenner extra on fuel giving it large at every junction when infront of me during our meet on Sunday. This I have to say was the cementer on the deal for me :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ed, having seen/heard Ian's and Ess5ive's you can put me down for the following please ... Milltek (REALLY WANT ROLLED FINISH TIPS SO WILL GIVE YOU A CALL ON THIS IN THE MORNING), spacers and H&R springs: £1150 INC VAT. Possible re-mapo as well if I can get the good lady to agree ;)

P.S. Hope their commission is good :p especially Ess5ive's who must of spent a good tenner extra on fuel giving it large at every junction when infront of me during our meet on Sunday. This I have to say was the cementer on the deal for me :D

Same Milltek for me too (rolled tips). btw I had Ianhp1 doing exactly the same to me at the meet then pulling a face as if it was by accident :D .

At the moment I'm just undecided regarding H&R or KW coilovers. Ess5ive's mod will help me on the day.

15mm spacers a given.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Question Ed,do you keep both types of milktek exhaust in stock,slash cut and jet tips finish? as i am undecided what type to get fitted until i see both.
Is it possible to have both in stock as i have quite a journey and would hate to like one over the other and you not have it in.
Do you also keep the H &R and spacers available on the day or do you need to know in advance to order them in for the day as i am not sure on this upgrade until i see the guy's S5's that has already been done.

Cheers
Dave.

P.S I am meeting Manor around the M62/M18 interchange to travel down from the north to APS on Sat 7th,if anyone else is interested in travelling down in convoy feel free to pm myself or Manor,time will be arranged nearer the time.

·
Registered
225 Posts
As there seems to be so many takers right now, is the milltek £749 inc vat and fitting?? :rolleyes: oh and will the oem go in the car to take home afterward??

·
Registered
373 Posts
is the milltek £749 inc vat and fitting??
I believe it is YES!

I am sure Ed,Ian or Ess5 will comment if i am wrong.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Chaps, yes, the £749 included VAT and fitting. If the parallel query is whether Ed may be prepared to lower this in view of the bulk demand, then what he would have said was 'No, I won't, no way can I charge you less than I charged Ess and Ian, so tough.'

Ah. Thanks Ed. You obviously feel very strongly about that but I see your point. Sorry lads. It's worth every one of the 74,900 pennies though.

Final point - the OEM exhaust is one piece so it won't be going in your car for the journey back unless you're a black belt in Origami (Steel Edition). If you ask him nicely, Ed will probably store it for you whilst you work out what to do with it....

·
Registered
225 Posts
I am sure if you both explained you would not be offended then all would be OK:D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Blade (Pete) S5 - Milltek and Spacers.

Ess5ive (Joe) - KW coilovers and Brembo Sport discs (will probably have to have these fitted later as no confirmed date from Brembo yet)

Ianhp1 (Ian!) - Goodrich Braided Lines, Brembo sports discs, possibly KW coilovers (last two depend on the availability of cash!)

PinkPanther - Possible Milltek

Mad - Possible Milltek, jet or slash cut/Pedals

doubledoom - Confirmed Milltek

Manor50 – Possible Milltek jet tip finish, possible springs, possible spacers

Spinner – Confirmed Milltek jet tip finish, springs and spacers front and rear.

Manor50, we will have the springs here but at the moment coilovers are looking very unlikely as they are still adding the finishing touches to the kit but we will keep on them and see what happens.

Spinner, thanks for calling just now, all confirmed for you.

Mad, we can have a rolled and slash cut finish here for you to choose between, again with the spacers we keep these here so you can decide on the day if you like.

55 JWB, the price of £749 is as low as we can go I’m afraid but as Ess5ive says it is all inclusive of fitting and VAT, oh and free coffee and grub! :D

Finally, just to confirm to everybody that the rolled finish style tips are also referred to as jet tips and the finish that Ian/Joe/Micky have is the slash cut or special finish as it is known - just to avoid any confusion.

Kind regards,

Ed

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ed put me down as possible springs also,i presume you have them in stock anyway so if i decide there wouldnt be a problem.

Cheers Dave.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Spinner has PM'd me to let me know that the £1150 quoted for Milltek, springs and spacers only includes rear spacers. Front spacers as well is an additional £85. He got this from Ed at APS after placing his order today.

61 - 80 of 241 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.