Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Looking forward to coming up and saying hello to everyone on Saturday. My car's actually booked in for the Wednesday after (KW2 Coilovers & Spacers), but I'm intrigued to see some of the modded cars in the flesh, and possibly cheek a ride or two! ;o)

Cheers,

T

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies. A ride or two in your cars would be awesome. I've not actually had the full S5 experience yet, and it would be interesting to see the difference the H&R springs make to the standard ride.

More than happy to share my experiences once the KW2s are on... I was originally going to go for the KW1s, but I know I'll end up regretting it at some point, so hopefully I can advise whether it's a worthy upgrade or not!

Ian - if you need a couple of PS2 controllers, let me know!

Take it very easy, and see you all on Saturday.

Cheers,

T(im)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Really sorry I missed out on Saturday. My other half's granddad died late Friday night, and no suprise, it turned our weekend on it's head.

I was hoping the Miltek exhaust would sound good, but bwoy, that sounds fantastic!

I'm having KW2s and spacers fitted at APS on Wednesday - if only the exhaust was also available - give or take a cheeky remap, the car would be sorted in one day!

Now all I have to do is talk myself out of the DPE wheels I have lined up...

Damn this modifying malark! ;o)

T

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.