Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
I will be coming down from the north,County Durham to APS on the 7th,does anyone want to meet up with me on the way down? if so just pm me or leave details here and we will sort something out.

Dave.

Dave, please check your PM.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Sorry for the delay guys, price list is:-

- Milltek cat back: £749 INC VAT

- Milltek and H&R -25mm springs: £1050 Fitted INC VAT

- Milltek and front + rear spacers: £920 INC VAT

- Milltek, spacers and H&R springs: £1150 INC VAT

- H&R Springs and spacers: £486 INC VAT

- Sportec pedals: £235 INC VAT

- Sportec 20 inch MONO 10 wheel with Michelin tyres: £3700 INC VAT

- Remap: +20bhp and +15lbs/ft of torque including delimit. £500 INC VAT

List so far:-

Blade (Pete) S5 - Milltek and Spacers.

Ess5ive (Joe) - KW coilovers and Brembo Sport discs (will probably have to have these fitted later as no confirmed date from Brembo yet)

Ianhp1 (Ian!) - Goodrich Braided Lines, Brembo sports discs, possibly KW coilovers and possibly remap (last two depend on the availability of cash!)

MickyT S5 - Confirmed Milltek

PinkPanther - Possible Milltek

Mad - Possible Milltek/Pedals

SAJ 1982 - Possible Remap

doubledoom - Confirmed Milltek

Ed, please add me to the list. Definite interest in Milltek (Jet tips), spacers and H&R/coilovers.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ed, having seen/heard Ian's and Ess5ive's you can put me down for the following please ... Milltek (REALLY WANT ROLLED FINISH TIPS SO WILL GIVE YOU A CALL ON THIS IN THE MORNING), spacers and H&R springs: £1150 INC VAT. Possible re-mapo as well if I can get the good lady to agree ;)

P.S. Hope their commission is good :p especially Ess5ive's who must of spent a good tenner extra on fuel giving it large at every junction when infront of me during our meet on Sunday. This I have to say was the cementer on the deal for me :D

Same Milltek for me too (rolled tips). btw I had Ianhp1 doing exactly the same to me at the meet then pulling a face as if it was by accident :D .

At the moment I'm just undecided regarding H&R or KW coilovers. Ess5ive's mod will help me on the day.

15mm spacers a given.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Spinner has PM'd me to let me know that the £1150 quoted for Milltek, springs and spacers only includes rear spacers. Front spacers as well is an additional £85. He got this from Ed at APS after placing his order today.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ok gents, i think we are at a point now where workshop time is booked up for the 7th so if we work to the list below. If anybody wants to make any changes we really need to know over the next few days so as to make sure stock is correct. I am aware that we are in communication with a couple of you about preferred exhaust trims so please keep those channels open and i will update the main list as we go.

Thanks, Ed

Blade (Pete) S5 - Milltek and Spacers.

Ess5ive (Joe) - KW coilovers and Brembo Sport discs (will probably have to have these fitted later as no confirmed date from Brembo yet)

Ianhp1 (Ian!) - Goodrich Braided Lines, Brembo sports discs, possibly KW coilovers (last two depend on the availability of cash!)

PinkPanther - Possible Milltek

Mad - Possible Milltek, jet or slash cut/Pedals possible springs

doubledoom - Confirmed Milltek

Manor50 – Possible Milltek jet tip finish, possible springs, possible spacers

Spinner – Confirmed Milltek jet tip finish, springs and spacers front and rear.

Ed, apart from the obvious aesthetic differences anything else that differentiates the jet tips from the slash cuts, eg performance differences, sound etc?

·
Registered
216 Posts
'
Micky... your ride in my car is booked!

Hope to see you there... It should definately be a worthwhile trip... more from Ed later I expect. ;)

:D

Hi Ian, please book me in too. You will recall my jacket spud arrived at the meet so I never had the chance on the day. Plent of external opportunites were taken on the day though :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Guys,

Just a quick update to let you know that Milltek will be visiting in there A5 which has the freshly developed cat back exhaust fitted. Audi Driver magazine will also be taking a few pictures as well during the day.

Kind regards, Ed
7 or 8 S5s in attendance has got to be worth a photo shoot :D I'll bring along some cleaning gear in case any cars get crapped up on the way.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Do we know who is attending? I wasnt officially coming untill i knew i was getting my car but since i am picking up on friday and i need to put some miles and get a feel for the car i fancy a drive so i'm going to be leaving early and try to get there for 9:00.

AS far as I can tell we have the following coming along:

Blade (Pete) S5.

Ess5ive (Joe)

Ianhp1 (Ian!)

PinkPanther

Mad

doubledoom

Manor50

Spinner

Robb

55 JWB

timbotdi

SteveM

Mickey T (possible)

Redshed (awaiting car but may stop by)

I make that 12 possibly 13 A/S5s :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
+1

Ed, for those of us travelling a few miles are you OK holding onto the floor mats that will be brought to APS in the morning, just in case we get held up in traffic and are a little later than planned? Will save them having to be posted.

Cheers

·
Registered
216 Posts
Mine got crapped up in the rain today and I didn't get home early enough to clean it so there may well be 2 entries into the dirtiest car comp once I've completed the 130 mile journey to APS in yet more rain :eek:

Its pouring down here. Second day in a row and its forecast to rain on the journey there. I may win the dirtiest S5 competition. However, I am putting a few cleaning things in the boot just in case.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Dave, glad to see you're OK and hope all goes well with the repairs.

On the mats, I did mention to Anton about your mishap and have asked him to post them on for you.

We're down the pub with some friends at the moment and your incident has been the topic of conversation since you posted the pics on the forum (manage to pick them up on the phone). Conversations has been along the lines of the comments on here, ie "foreign twats!" Anyway, I'll get some pics sent on tomorrow as it'll be my round soon!

Had 2 hrs of V8 symphony by Milltek all the way home. Actually ended up switching the IPod off and just listening to the engine! Caught up with one of the Milltek guys in his 3.0TD on the M1 so we had a bit of a convoy going on for a few miles, albeit mostly in a 50mph speed check area!

Just a quick thanks to Ed and his guys for organising the day and to all that turned out, good to meet you all (some of you again).

·
Registered
216 Posts
The convoy sounds like a good idea. Not sure about Manor50 though - he went to the last meet to get an exhaust or something - and I believe he came away with the full monty. :D
I only went for an APS sticker, but Ess had nicked them all :D so I just thought...while I'm here....... :D

Fix a date and I'll see if I can make it. Quite happy to go along for the ride even if I get nothing done. The Brembos are on the radar screen at the moment if available, not convinced about re-map or coilovers at this moment in time but who knows!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.