Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
In everyone's opinion would any of these mods enhance the A5? or do they only really suit the S5, is the Milltek available for the A5 3.0 yet? If any positive feedback I will join you guys.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Regarding mods, I've just received my leasing contract, there is a clause regarding mods, which basically says no mods, except for a private plate, does that rule me out completely then?:(

Can I still do Milltek (when available)/spacers/lowering and return to original at end of lease?

By the way if I did not lower my Sport suspension would spacers still give a good appearance? :confused:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I ordered the car 7 months ago, for delivery now when my current lease expires this week - the car arrived at the dealer in Feb! - the wait has been agony - more than any car I've ever had.

Been on this site so much that although I've never modded a car before I am having the Milltek exhaust, possibly lowering and spacers, S5 mirrors from ABZY (thanks ABZY by the way - they arrived yesterday - mint).

Plus detailer booked for Saturday as well!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi ramy7,

The Milltek for the A5 should be out a little later this summer once Milltek take delivery of there own car. Regarding the software, we are in the final stages of preparing this for the A5 TDI and soon after the petrol turbocharged version too. Gains on the TDI will be particularly strong indeed.

Regards, Ed
Thanks Ed.

I will try and make it on the 7th (working in the morning though).

Otherwise, more likley will come down when Milltek and software upgrade ready.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Please, please, please..........

Can't make it on Saturday, will be at work:mad:

Would appreciate feedback on the new Milltek exhaust and the engine upgrade.

How much for the Milltek with ECU upgrade Ed?

Plus, when are these options available?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.