Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
You can add me to the list as well please - assuming the A5 3.0 TDi remap and Milltek are available.

REB_A5 - Milltek & remap - maybe springs and spacers depending on price.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
If it helps, 26th July would suit me. I would appreciate a definitive date soonest as my son wants to come down with me and he will need to book a day off work. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
It's not a problem if it isn't the 26th - but I would appreciate a set date soon - sorry if I am sounding pushy but my son is very keen to come along and needs to book his day off - even this far in advance because of the upcoming summer holidays.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
No problem REB,we could convoy down as i am passing yourself and we could tag Manor50 up also if attending meet,early stages of planning but we will see what happens in coming days :)
The convoy sounds like a good idea. Not sure about Manor50 though - he went to the last meet to get an exhaust or something - and I believe he came away with the full monty. :D

Just a sub-note to the planning; I will be away on holiday from 19th June until 5th July and although I hope to have Internet access, I may be a bit quieter than of late - but that's still a week away yet.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
P.S Andy(Manor),REB i wont even confirm a time to meet when we get a date organised as i need to check to make sure there are know lorrys on the route down that look like this -
:mad:
Just do what the early motoring pioneers did - have a man walking out in front waving a red flag! :D :D

Just like this...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
2nd APS Modding Meet.

In the absence of any further suggestions and with the conflict on 26 July, I propose we go for Saturday 2nd August - assuming Ed can accommodate us on that day.

This will give Mad's car plenty of recuperation time as well as allowing it to get used to those big nasty trucks on our roads again. ;)

It will also allow a bit more time for A5 3.0 TDi remap and Milltek to become ready.

I cannot do 9th August as that is my wife's birthday weekend and my life wouldn't be worth living if I planned an away day.

So, any other suggestions?

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Mad, I am starting a new thread to emphasise the 2nd APS modding meet. Forums members may overlook the arrangements for a second meet thinking that new posts in this thread are related to the 1st meet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.