Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Up to now can make it guys ;)

If like what i see count me in for a milktek exhaust and possibly sportec pedals :)

Credit card also will be coming just incase there are more presents to buy :D

Dave.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ed could you add a price list if you dont mind in this thread just thought would be a good idea to see what prices are for each upgrade.

Thanks Dave.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Know very little about mods guys so do apologize but what is the difference between H and R springs which i see Ess5ive and Ian has fitted and the KW coilcovers,you havnt had the H and R Springs fitted that long guys so why changing to the KW Coilcovers,were they not available at the time or is it just a better ride with KW fitted over H and R,judging by the price of the KW coilcovers they seem a lot more expensive.
I am thinking about lowering my S5 to go along with my possible milktek just trying to gather as much info as possible,my buget probably wont stretch into coils but cant see the point in getting H and R if i will want to change them in the future so may wait until i see and gather more infomation about them on the day.
Do you keep them in stock Ed or do they have to be ordered in.KW Coilcovers?

Cheers Dave.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Thanks for your reply there Ian,well explained i think even for a noob like myself :)

Look forward to seeing and hearing your motor,your seatbelt does work doesnt it :D

I am not sure atm weather to go with drop and spacers along with my milktek,if i like your mods of course.
A lot of vids i have watched seem not to have spacers fitted and the S5 looks very well,is this because they have 20" wheels on or just personal taste.
Still undecided on spacers does ride look ok with just the drop and handle as well?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ok cheers Ian.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I will be coming down from the north,County Durham to APS on the 7th,does anyone want to meet up with me on the way down? if so just pm me or leave details here and we will sort something out.

Dave.

·
Registered
373 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Question Ed,do you keep both types of milktek exhaust in stock,slash cut and jet tips finish? as i am undecided what type to get fitted until i see both.
Is it possible to have both in stock as i have quite a journey and would hate to like one over the other and you not have it in.
Do you also keep the H &R and spacers available on the day or do you need to know in advance to order them in for the day as i am not sure on this upgrade until i see the guy's S5's that has already been done.

Cheers
Dave.

P.S I am meeting Manor around the M62/M18 interchange to travel down from the north to APS on Sat 7th,if anyone else is interested in travelling down in convoy feel free to pm myself or Manor,time will be arranged nearer the time.

·
Registered
373 Posts
is the milltek £749 inc vat and fitting??
I believe it is YES!

I am sure Ed,Ian or Ess5 will comment if i am wrong.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ed put me down as possible springs also,i presume you have them in stock anyway so if i decide there wouldnt be a problem.

Cheers Dave.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ok Manor thanks for the info ;)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ess5ive
it's an engine-out job :eek:

Please,Please look after my baby :D

Check your PM Ed.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Saturday forecast is 22c dry and sunny :)

Ian you can now bring the barbeque along with the ps3 :D

Hope you have plenty of food in stock as well as S5 parts Ed :p

·
Registered
373 Posts
Mad... Let's see what I can do... I'm reliably informed by the son that it's a PS2!!

Ian dont put yourself out,i am not bothered at all ;)

It's a pity the KW arent in stock for sat,i am interested on your findings as well Tim :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Anymore for sale Jason,you could open a shop on sat :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Going to try and order mats now :)

Thanks for sharing the info Jason,mats look real nice ;)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Check your pm Andy

·
Registered
373 Posts
I guess the S5 is still missing in action then :rolleyes:

See ya sat,keep ya chin up because it is worth the wait :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Yeah will try to be there for around 9.00 Ed,very early start for me leaving north east around 5.30 am :eek: but hopefully will be worth it by the end of the day :D

Looking forward to it guy's,right off to give me S5 a little shine for tomorrow :)

Manor50 check your pm m8.

Later's Dave.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Well guys i dont know if you heard today from Andy(Manor) about my little run in with a articulated lorry but i was planning as you know to attend today and get some work done to my S5 when travelling down the A1 near Catterick a lorry decided it would be good to switch lanes from the inside to the outside to let someone in that wanted to join the dual carriageway without checking his mirrors,he caught me on the passanger side around 65mph-70mph and dragged me along for what seemed a mile before i managed to pull off his near side somehow and ended up near the central reservation and not the other way or i would have been crushed under his 20+ ton lorry and no doubt would have been dead or seriously injured.What didnt really help the police was that he did not speak a word of english as the delivery company and himself are from budapest,my insurance company get well paid lets see how good they are.
I visited my local hospital to get my back checked out then it was off to Audi Bodyshop to get a estimate and leave my car there until the insurance companys sort something out to authorize repair with the estimate damage around £5000 to £6000 :eek:

Well what should have been a great day turned into a nightmare for me but thank god i am still here to tell the tale.

Sorry i missed the meet guys,maybe another one at APS sometime and hopefully this time i can attend without a foreign lorry driver wanting to kill me.
Look foward to some pics :)

Ed i will be in contact as i still want my S5 upgraded when i get it back from the hospital,when that will be i am not to sure atm :(

Remember guy's beware of foreign twat's oops sorry on the UK roads because they are dangerous and cant drive for shit :mad:

P.S Andy do you know if my mats are getting sent to my home address?

Dave.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts