Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I may turn up, not to get anything done but just to meet a few of the other owners if I can't make the other meet.

Hopefully will have my GMG Exhaust fitted by then too, so maybe a few comparison videos can be done with the miltek systems too.

Just out of interest...how much is a re-map for the S5 going to cost??

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
(P.S. - neither Ian nor myself nor any of our friends or relatives are related to or have any affiliation with Ed Jackson or any other members of APS or its staff, living or dead)

Just in case you were wondering.....
I was wondering about that for a second there.

How much are the KW coilovers costing?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Is there a price diff between res and non res?
There is only a resonated miltek exhaust for the S5. If you want to make it's non-resonated you would have to get whoever is fitting it to chop them off and replace that section of the exhaust with more pipe. I think Sizzle is the one that's done this already.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Just wanted to let you guyz know, I won't be coming to the APS meet for the re-map as I've just spent my last remaining pennies on IForged wheels, so no money left......

Good luck to the rest of you going for upgrades.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Real sorry to hear about your accident Dave, it's always a killer when something like that happens to your car. Just lucky you walked away without a scratch....could have been much worse.

Stupid lorry drivers...I hate them all, including the UK ones, as a similar incident happend to my bro only a few years back which ripped apart the side of his A4.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts