Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I should have got my car that week so if its here Ill come down for a cuppa and look see. Bit quick for a new pipe so would be interested to see how the Millteks sound but Ill bring the credit card just in case:D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Assuming that my car is here when Mr Audi says it will, and just incase I like the sound of the Milltek:D How long would it take to fit? Also does it make any difference to the performance?

·
Registered
165 Posts
1 hour max fitting..worth it for the sound alone... Thats what I was afriad you would say:eek: . Having always had bikes, first thing gets replaced when get the bike home is the Pipe :D I would have only had the blinking thing 2 days (if it comes when they say it will). Thats if I go ahead you understand :D :D .

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well rang Mr Audi today and I am still on target for picking up that week so just hope that stays that way and that the pipe sounds as good as it does on youtube... OH no what am I saying :eek: IF (thats a big if by the way) I do like the sound do you have these things in stock and could it be fitted on the day even though I cant confirm due to many varibles at the minute.. will I have the car, will I like the sound, Will the wife be coming on the Saturday :D .:eek:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ahh a new exhaust wont hurt will it? If I get one i will just put the old one back on before it goes back (if it goes back) at the end of the lease.

Collect this Saturday !!:D Boy this week will drag for you How you gonna sleep dude?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Fingers crossed should have the car Thurs next week :D so if I like the sound of the Milltek Ill have one Ed :D. But being a biker how can I not like a louder exhaust :cool:

·
Registered
165 Posts
I need a 'Jesus turning water into wine' miracle for me to be there in my S5 (f*cking Audi). Should have known given the excellent service that I have received thus far that I would be let down on the delivery:mad:. Might come along in the stunning 2.0TDI A6 :eek: Or bring the R1 for some challenging quarter milers :D :D :D

Still it aint over till the fat lady sings I suppose trouble is Audi have mislaid her along with my sodding S5 !

·
Registered
165 Posts
I did indeed speak with them today robb and they reckon that the whole system is down and has been since Monday. Incredible that all of the Audi and VW network in the uK cannot get access as to where cars are!! BEWL SHEEET. Knew I should have gone for the Porsche, this car better be worth the total shit service!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Ed, You can remove me from the list for the possible Milltek as Audi are a bunch of inept Twats and I will not be there with the S5. Bunch of sodding muppets the lot of em. I will come down on the R1 so I can listen to S5's that have the milltek fitted to see for a possible later order (If I dont cancel the car with the f*cking idiots).

·
Registered
165 Posts
Gutted for you Mad did they arrest the fuckin knobber? Still at least you still here but not nice. Hope you get your money sorted with the bastards!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nice to catch the last of the group anyway and meet a few of you. Next time I will be down there with the car (praying, praying) and have some work done. On the way back I let Ian overtake :D and I followed him round Northampton to listen to the exhaust and it sounded soooooooooo good (and thats over my exhaust and windrush through my helmet as I was on my R1). I will be back Ed for sure to have some work done when the bloody boat turns up with my car... :D oh and if the car turns up then it will probably have the fat lady in it singing also woohoooooooo..:D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Cheers Robb, likewise m8 nice to meet you at last like the motor looks great. I think regarding the S5 must learn to improve the willpower..ahh to late :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Im gonna pretend that my car will be ready so the 26th July is good for me. I definatley up for the pipes but need somebody (Ian) to expalin about the lowering and spacer things and the remap as I have no fookin clue what they do or why. The pipes I understand (noise) :D coming from the two wheel fraternity.

So pencil me in in for the 26th but only very lightly just incase the barstards put it on the wrong boat this time (assuming they build the bloody thing)

Ed how long does all take please and from an earlier post I estimate about £1650 for the works, can this all be done in the week if booked in? Also what happens to the stock items that you remove?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts