Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
** Audi S5/A5 Meet - APS, Saturday June 7th. All welcome. **

Hi All,

Following on from the thread in the S5 Performance section, I thought it best we run this thread here. As the title says we are going to hold an open day on the Saturday 7th of June. We are able to offer a number of upgrades on the day, Milltek exhausts, suspension upgrades, pedal upgrades and also remaps. We will also be offering complimentary hot and cold food and drinks as well. Start time approximately 9am and then finish when everybody has had enough!

Everybody is welcome, if your not having any work done please do feel free to come along still and have and chat and something to eat. :)

Address details are:-
Unit 8 Barrington Court
Buckingham Road Industrial Estate
Brackley
Northants, NN13 7LE
Tel: +44 (0)1280 840491

Please register interest below.

Thanks and regards,

Ed Jackson.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
So the list so far is...

Blade (Pete) S5....Milltek and Spacers.

Ess5ive (Joe) - KW coilovers and Brembo Sport discs (will probably have to have these fitted later as no confirmed date from Brembo yet)

Ianhp1 (Ian!) - Goodrich Braided Lines, Brembo sports discs, possibly KW coilovers and possibly remap (last two depend on the availability of cash!)

MickyT S5 - Possible Milltek

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sorry for the confusion but Mickyt S5 is me Michael. Thanks for putting on complimentary food and drink. Look forward to seeing you guys on the 7th. Oh and I am confirmed for Miltek :)

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Ed.. I'll be there. Mods to be confirmed, based on availability of parts and cash!

Can you confirm when is the latest we can confirm the mods to allow enough lead time for parts?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I should have got my car that week so if its here Ill come down for a cuppa and look see. Bit quick for a new pipe so would be interested to see how the Millteks sound but Ill bring the credit card just in case:D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Up to now can make it guys ;)

If like what i see count me in for a milktek exhaust and possibly sportec pedals :)

Credit card also will be coming just incase there are more presents to buy :D

Dave.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I may turn up, not to get anything done but just to meet a few of the other owners if I can't make the other meet.

Hopefully will have my GMG Exhaust fitted by then too, so maybe a few comparison videos can be done with the miltek systems too.

Just out of interest...how much is a re-map for the S5 going to cost??

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I may turn up, not to get anything done but just to meet a few of the other owners if I can't make the other meet.

Hopefully will have my GMG Exhaust fitted by then too, so maybe a few comparison videos can be done with the miltek systems too.

Just out of interest...how much is a re-map for the S5 going to cost??
Hi Saj,

Remap is currently at £500 INC VAT.

Regards, Ed

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Realistically we need to know about 2-3 weeks before to be on the safe side although we do have stock of most items.

So the list so far is...

Blade (Pete) S5 - Milltek and Spacers.

Ess5ive (Joe) - KW coilovers and Brembo Sport discs (will probably have to have these fitted later as no confirmed date from Brembo yet)

Ianhp1 (Ian!) - Goodrich Braided Lines, Brembo sports discs, possibly KW coilovers and possibly remap (last two depend on the availability of cash!)

MickyT S5 - Confirmed Milltek

PinkPanther - Possible Milltek

Mad - Possible Milltek/Pedals

SAJ 1982

Regards, Ed

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ed could you add a price list if you dont mind in this thread just thought would be a good idea to see what prices are for each upgrade.

Thanks Dave.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Include me on this. I will go with the Milltek exhaust and check what others are doing on the day. If there is a list of things available somewhere can you link it so I can take a closer look.

David

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry for the delay guys, price list is:-

- Milltek cat back: £749 INC VAT

- Milltek and H&R -25mm springs: £1050 Fitted INC VAT

- Milltek and front + rear spacers: £920 INC VAT

- Milltek, spacers and H&R springs: £1150 INC VAT

- H&R Springs and spacers: £486 INC VAT

- Sportec pedals: £235 INC VAT

- Sportec 20 inch MONO 10 wheel with Michelin tyres: £3700 INC VAT

- Remap: +20bhp and +15lbs/ft of torque including delimit. £500 INC VAT

List so far:-

Blade (Pete) S5 - Milltek and Spacers.

MickyT S5 - Confirmed Milltek

PinkPanther - Possible Milltek

Mad - Possible Milltek/Pedals

SAJ 1982 - Possible Remap

doubledoom - Confirmed Milltek

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
hmm. oh its so tempting to do a bit more. note to self to read the threads in the performance section to persaude myself to spend a bit more money ;)

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Go on DD, you know you want to. All I can do is offer you the cautionary tale of Colli, who came along to the inaugural APS meet in Feb. He had his remap done and spacers fitted but afterwards, he has a face as long as a thing with a long face. His car, sat alongside two widened, lowered, Millteked cars, looked like it was perched on stilts and with the original four gay little pipes barely daring to peek out from under the rear valance.

Ask Ed to order in the KW coilovers & spacers for you - it will save you a later trip (which you know you'll be making...) and complete your day!

After all, you wouldn't want people to laugh at you now, would you? :p

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Go on DD, you know you want to. All I can do is offer you the cautionary tale of Colli, who came along to the inaugural APS meet in Feb. He had his remap done and spacers fitted but afterwards, he has a face as long as a thing with a long face. His car, sat alongside two widened, lowered, Millteked cars, looked like it was perched on stilts and with the original four gay little pipes barely daring to peek out from under the rear valance.

Ask Ed to order in the KW coilovers & spacers for you - it will save you a later trip (which you know you'll be making...) and complete your day!

After all, you wouldn't want people to laugh at you now, would you? :p
'
I can only second that... Poor Colli, his car looked like the entry level model compared to ours on that day. We tried not to laugh too much. ;)

GO on DD or you'll never be able to look at your car seriously again!!

1 - 20 of 241 Posts