1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Does nothing for me. The extra rear space would be nice but I would not buy one. The roofline is too high and the car is too thin. In isolation it would be alright but alongside an S5 it would like like the S5s shorter, fatter brother.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Audi S4 2009

Here are the first pictures that I have seen of the new Audi S4. It's nice but... why it gets LED rearlights and we dont? Discrimination is what I call such situations.
And yes... it's with a V6!
You can see more here: www.desktopmachine.com

Attachments

·
Registered
493 Posts
S5 > S4 :) sorry but thats what I think... not because I own one. That the reality :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Looks like a chick car. Sits way too high for it's narrow width.....

·
Registered
290 Posts
the new A4 deffinitly makes a statement against the Merc C300 though----fits perfectly as a competitor-would be a tough decision-(but i could see most people where im from going for the c300 just for the name)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks like a winner to me. Let's not forget that this is a 4 door sedan, and the folks who are considering this car appreciates the practical design this has over a coupe, not to mention the increased fuel economy, lighter engine (that will hopefully improve driving dynamics), 324.5 lb-ft of torque from a very usable 2,500 - 4,850 rpm and a respectable 0-62 mph in 5.1 seconds.

Some coilovers and 19's or 20's and this thing will be hot...only real problem is - no S4 avant for NA. :(

·
Registered
493 Posts
quattro joe, the S4's tail lights are completely different from the tail lights our A5/S5s have. Actually I think the A4/S4 tail lights look pretty ugly and not well made

·
Registered
470 Posts
I think the only reason it looks like crap is because of these cheesy dealership style photos. When the car actually comes out and people start modding and buying wheels and lowering them and taking real-life shots etc. It will look much better :D

But it will never be as beautiful as the A/S5 :D:D:D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I think the only reason it looks like crap is because of these cheesy dealership style photos. When the car actually comes out and people start modding and buying wheels and lowering them and taking real-life shots etc. It will look much better :D
You mean something like this modded A4? :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think that modded A4 looks to much like a 3 series BMW

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.