Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, new to the A5 OC. I’m looking for a little advice please? I am interested in a genuine set of 20” RS6 peelers on eBay and was wondering would they fit without issue as such to my 2010 A5 Quattro S Line? It’s currently fitted with 19” Peelers but feel the 20s would give it a better stance.

EBay number (the page won’t let me post the link)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Yes, they will fit, but the offset is high and you will probably need spacers, unless you like the pram look? :) They might be ok, but the A5 has a wider body on the A4 chassis so the wheel hubs are further into the arches. :)

For the A5 to look good, you need an offset of down near ET 15-20.

My S5 has ET 32, I think, even then they looked too far into the wheel arch, so put 20mm spacers on the rear and 15mm on the front.
(The bigger the number, the further in the wheels will sit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, your advice is greatly appreciated. I wanted to be sure as it’s a lot of money to spend on the wheels without seeing / trying them on first.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
You're welcome.

Like I say, they will fit, but as you mentioned 'stance' I think wouldn't like the wheels to sit 'in the arch'. Widening the track can make such a difference to stance, even with the same wheels!

You can get decent wheel spacers for around £100, so you could still get those wheels and fit spacers if weren't keen on the stance :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts