Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope someone would be able to answer a reasonable simple question, which I have struggled to find some real information on.

I have an Audi A5 B9 2.0tfsi coupe. Will the RS5 alloys from the B9 fit on the A5 B9? I know they did on the previous B8 and B8.5, but I'm not sure on the B9. I have only seen one S5 with RS5 Peak alloys on it.

I know they are 20" R9, which is the same size as the Black Edition and Vorsprung alloys, but they have a wider offset. (The RS5 has flared arches). I also understand that there are 2 versions of some of the RS5 alloys too as they are slightly different on the sport-back?

Would love a set of either of these:

Thanks for any help :)

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'm sure you can get hold of the exact width and offset of your desired wheels, and compare them with your current using a site like willtheyfit.com. It'll give you an idea how they will sit in the arch and you can use a measuring device to help you gauge whether they'll fit.

Regards

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've looked at it and it looks like they would just about fit. I've used willtheyfit and similar sites to work out the offset change etc... However from previous experience I've found it hasn't always been exact. I think the real question I'm asking is, has anyone else done it already :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.