Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this morning drivin to work I see an RS4 and then an NSX driving 1 next to the other on the highway, not much traffic I was a car length behind them and they both decided to race or tease my eyes or something like that... but WOW. The NSX and the RS4 Started like at the same distance just a short distance later... well about a mile + the RS4 pulled off and was way ahead. Oh if only you guys were there to experience they eye candy of seeing this beauty pull it off. Decided to share my experience on here :)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
but its a honda lol :), i see quite a few RS4's around my area and they never fail to catch my attention. Usually completely distract me, making me look in my rear view mirror untill i realise i may crash so i have to stop looking.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
The NSX only has a high reving 3.2 V6 with around 276 BHP, it was a great engine with VTEC but certainly no match for a 414 BHP 4.2 V8 RS4....shows how things have moved on in the power stakes....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was honestly phenominal, just like a once in a life time experience... on the highway. Normally you'd have to go to street races to experiences these two beautys race :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts