Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

Audi RS4 and RS5 to keep V8s

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  dbs2 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#2 ·
I really love the rims and calipers... I'm still waiting to see how much they will change if at all the front and rear for the RS5. There is know way they will ever change the side of that car!

Mmmm...just look at those curves, makes me wanna hump the rear finder ever time I see my car:D (kidding):rolleyes:

#3 · (Edited)
MY version of the RS5...

I think Fortitude's 'artists impression' makes it look a bit 'tame' with just rims and some shading above the wheel arches...

Here's MY version of what I think the RS5 should look like:

Sex! :D

Deeper front bumper, side skirts and rear valance, 20" wheels, larger rear spoiler and humungous exhaust :D

Their version:

#8 ·
I think Fortitude's 'artists impression' makes it look a bit 'tame' with just rims and some shading above the wheel arches...

Here's MY version of what I think the RS5 should look like:

Sex! :D

Deeper front bumper, side skirts and rear valance, 20" wheels, larger rear spoiler and humungous exhaust :D
Oh Yes....... That's more like it :cool:

#4 ·
Fourtitude's photoshop looks like a A5 (no side skirt from the S5 and no lip on boot) but lowered slightly.

I would expect the wheel arches to be slightly wider, a bigger spoiler on the back, a bit lower and the grill to have bigger intakes. There isnt a lot more you can do without changing the lines.

#5 ·
LOL Ian.

I think it will have the big bulging wheel arches like the RS6, have you seen one in the flesh DD, they look super nice. I actually ordered a Nissan GT-R last week. I was thinking about getting S4/RS4 but its basically the 5 with 4 doors really. Will be keeping my A5 for at least 3 years so fancied something different. 2010 Q2, so I have quite a long wait lol.

#7 · (Edited)
It suits me that time frame to be honest, I will be 25 by then so Im hoping I will be able to get a much cheaper insurance offer than if I was below 25. Would be nice if I could carry over no claims from my company car which will total 8 years by then.

EDIT: Hows the car going PP? read your getting good mileage, how many miles had it done when you picked it up?

Oh you fancy a North Norfolk coastal meet on the 9th/10th? see the UK forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.