Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was in the dealers on Saturday, I asked about the expected launch date for the RS5 to which they replied that there was going to be an RS TT first. Has anybody heard about this?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Going slightly off topic, has there been any AUDI renders of a new RS4? If they are doing one.
I saw the TTS on the audi configurator, looks very nice indeed!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Going slightly off topic, has there been any AUDI renders of a new RS4? If they are doing one.
I saw the TTS on the audi configurator, looks very nice indeed!
If your talking about renders from AUDI then I haven't seen any, actually I haven't seen any RS4 renderings yet as the A4 has just come out. The S4 hasn't even been shown yet...bit too early for the new RS4.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
If your talking about renders from AUDI then I haven't seen any, actually I haven't seen any RS4 renderings yet as the A4 has just come out. The S4 hasn't even been shown yet...bit too early for the new RS4.
Yeh i thought as much, hopefully i will be over 25 and in a position to get one when they are released. Its been my favourite car since my dad had an S4 Estate bi turbo in sprint blue many years ago.
I also heard a while ago that the new S4 was going to be a bi turbo, and the RS4 the V8, you heard anything about this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts