Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading the lastest Car and Driver and saw the front tires were 38 PSI and rears were 32 PSI. Can an owner of an S5 confirm what the tires pressures should be for the car or are these right? They said the front tires washed out during skid pad testing but that is what having an over inflated front tires will do. Any help?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I was reading the lastest Car and Driver and saw the front tires were 38 PSI and rears were 32 PSI. Can an owner of an S5 confirm what the tires pressures should be for the car or are these right? They said the front tires washed out during skid pad testing but that is what having an over inflated front tires will do. Any help?
38 & 32 is correct with 2 people in the car. It rises to 39 & 38 with 4 people.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Interesting. Why does Audi want to keep understeer prevalent? You'd think that they would choose a more neutral psi standard.
38 & 32 is correct with 2 people in the car. It rises to 39 & 38 with 4 people.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Interesting. Why does Audi want to keep understeer prevalent? You'd think that they would choose a more neutral psi standard.
I do agree, it just seems like an old habit I guess... But after touting the RWD like capabilities of the car it just seems off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts