Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Very nice!

BTW, a translated version of that page can be viewed here.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I like it, I like it a lot, but I wouldn't drive it. Everyone would see the bald patch on the top of my head and be able to hear that I'm listening to Radio 2.

·
Registered
55 Posts
well most ppl that can afford that car listen to radio 2... nothing to be ashamed about mate. if ppl c u in that car, they're usually too engrossed in admiring the car to give a sh*t what u're listening to lol.

anyway i've always thought the unique-ness about the R8 was the side-blades. taking that away makes it seems more plain... and it does look more like a gallardo with those side vent things.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I like it, I like it a lot, but I wouldn't drive it. Everyone would see the bald patch on the top of my head and be able to hear that I'm listening to Radio 2.

lol is that why you fly Jock, only God can see the bald patch and noone can hear Terry Wogan blastng from your speakers...:p

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
maybe the only thing missing here on that R8 spider is the carbon fiber...

·
Registered
457 Posts
Dang, how did I miss this thread. That does look pretty nice. I always just prefer hardtops for some reason.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.