Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In the light of all the other recent 'spy photos' of upcoming audi models, I just scooped this one... the new Audi R16.

Based on the R8, this longer wheelbase version features twin supercharged V8 engines mounted line-astern with two sets of transmissions and a double rear axle to put the 1,348 BHP down on the road.

Dubbed the R16 because of the sixteen cylinders, the car is all-wheel drive, but will not feature the quattro badge because its actually six-wheel drive and they couldn't think of a name for that.

On the options list will be a 'gentleman's support' - an innovative little cup in the drivers seat, which prevents the testicals from being stretched too much during accelleration.

;)

Attachments

· Registered
341 Posts
Cool.... kind of like the 1976 Tyrrell P34 in reverse.

If not quattro, then seises-tro ??

· Registered
292 Posts
In the light of all the other recent 'spy photos' of upcoming audi models, I just scooped this one... the new Audi R16.

Based on the R8, this longer wheelbase version features a twin supercharged V8 engine configuration mounted line-astern with two sets of transmissions and a double rear axle to put the 1,348 BHP down on the road.

Dubbed the R16 because of the sixteen cylinders, the car is all-wheel drive, but will not feature the quattro badge because its actually six-wheel drive and they couldn't think of a name for that.

On the options list will be a 'gentleman's support' - an innovative little cup in the drivers seat, which prevents the testicals from being stretched too much during accelleration.

;)

I've heard the R16 will actually be badged as a SEXTUPTRO. Serves as a dual reference to the 6-wheel drive and the bollock cosseting cup :D

· Registered
1,636 Posts
i think its a grand form of birth control no women or gay man would ever go near a gent with that car!!!

· Registered
292 Posts
i think its a grand form of birth control no women or gay man would ever go near a gent with that car!!!
Au Contraire Jen. The gentleman's support cup is going to be air-conditioned. Most men would agree that their family jewels would ideally be inside their bodies to be better protected. However, we have a thing called a scrotum which is actually a biological fridge - keeping our reproductive tackle at optimum temperature - somewhat below normal body temperature. Therefore, owning an R16 will actually enhance a man's virility - and the birds will come flocking! (or for a good flocking if you're Chinese).

BTW do you realise that's why Scotsmen breed such hardy stock. Coz we wear kilts all the time and we go commando, we get a double-scrotum affect - further enhacing our virility! :D

· Registered
1,636 Posts
i meant the look of the car yuck!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL, Ian did u make that?
'
Indeed I did. There's been so much tosh on the internet with photoshopped sportbacks, cabrios and other made-up crap, I thought I'd do my bit!

Rather proud of the results... and only about 30mins work!

...Was tempted with a big air-scoop on the rear, but opted for the more subtle side vents.

I think the idea of the air-conditioned bollock cup however is a corker, because this kind of acceleration has the capability to force a mere mortal's testicals up their own anus, so pretty much a necessity.

;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.