Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This listing is for 4 used Audi wheels with mounted TPMS sensors, Michelin Pilot Sport Tires, and Audi logo tire covers. I am selling to clean out storage and since I no longer own the A5/B8 that they came from. (I miss her!)

The wheels are genuine Audi, part number: 8T0 601 025 F / 8T0601025F 5 bolt pattern, 8.5x19" ET32
These will fit a pretty long list of VAG vehicles. Cross references are available online. I will not verify your fitment for you.

The tires are lightly used Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ M+S in 255/35Z R19 trim bought in March 2018. After some use, they were put into climate controlled storage for 1.5 years followed by another 1.7 years of attached garage storage and always in their covers. Using a tread gauge, they all at least read inside the "green" area with some being even better.
Their DOT date codes are:

New TPMS sensors were installed when the tires were mounted on the wheels in 2018. I do not know for a fact if the sensor batteries are still good but they are supposed to have a lifespan of about twice their current age. The valve stem cover shown on the last wheel are included for all of the wheels even though they are missing in the other pictures.

The covers are Kugo brand. They are a mix of heavy duty cordura style fabric and nylon with handles that can take the weight of a wheel and tire along with easy velcro and stretchy closures.

Asking $750 for the wheels, tires, TPMS, and covers. Local meet and pickup in Yorktown, VA unless the buyer wants to find and pay for packaging and shipping. I also have a set of Acer titanium lug bolts for sale for an extra $200. They are M14x1.5 28mm and PVD coated in black. It's a 20 piece set, new (old stock) still in the box.

For the fastest response, please use this Facebook marketplace listing to contact: Log into Facebook
Thanks for looking!
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Locking hubs
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle White
Wheel Plant Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Grille Automotive lighting Hood Wood Bumper
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle tire Motor vehicle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Grey Automotive design Vehicle door
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
5 Posts
Would these fit the new 22' S'line ? I do think they are beautiful yet question if they will fit. Currently I have 19" Audi arm cutters that were included with my car. Thank you

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would these fit the new 22' S'line ? I do think they are beautiful yet question if they will fit. Currently I have 19" Audi arm cutters that were included with my car. Thank you
Hello, thanks for your interest, and apologies for the late reply.. I was on a trip. I won't guarantee fitment but you can cross reference for yourself between the two pages below or several other sites online. You can always reach out to a local wheel shop, indie, or dealer to confirm 100% as well. If you want the flush-to-the-fender fitment you may need a set of spacers and longer bolts which is what I had ran for years with these. If you do, I would get the wheels first and measure or have them measured while mounted to get that dialed in just right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts