Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I have bought one of these, hopefully going in October sometime, anyone been to this place before? What did you think of it if you have.
Im a little cautious with online shopping... what do you do once you buy that item? call them up and say you got a voucher? and how long is it valid for?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Im a little cautious with online shopping... what do you do once you buy that item? call them up and say you got a voucher? and how long is it valid for?
Yes, you call the company concerned, tell them you have a groupon voucher and book a date, this particular one is valid until the end of October but sometimes vouchers get extended.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
so just to clarify, you need to book it with them before it expires, or actually go on the track before it expires?

·
Registered
253 Posts
You would need to be at the event on a date before the voucher expires.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I'm doing the Audi Driving Experience on the 31st of this month, can't wait. :2thumbsup:
You will love it - did it once and it made me buy the RS5 !!!!

Will do it again somewhen :) --- even thought about doing the next level up but they don't do it in the UK :(

·
Registered
693 Posts
digging up an old thread but...

Audi R8 Experience Anytime Voucher at Silverstone is now £255 and includes the TTRS Plus, RS6 Avant and R8 V10 Plus.

Anyone tried or like to try a group booking?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
digging up an old thread but...

Audi R8 Experience Anytime Voucher at Silverstone is now £255 and includes the TTRS Plus, RS6 Avant and R8 V10 Plus.

Anyone tried or like to try a group booking?
where is the link for Stiggy? Is it the full Audi experience day as advertised on their website?

Ignore the above-i have just found it and no its not!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.