Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, I needed to get your attention.

We're a little behind the rest of the world 'down under' in Australia so tonight's episode of Top Gear featured the totally awesome RS6 (love it). If you're a regular watcher/appreciator you'll know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, the 'Cool Wall' was back on Top Gear and I was frightened and disturbed by JC's decision that all the 'cocks' that were driving M3's are now driving RS4's.

Now nothing against M3's, I went with my Mrs last month to a BMW drive day and was mighty impressed with the M3, I'm not a turncoat though.

Don't know about you guys but this feels a little too close to home for my liking. My prettier S5 and I bow down in respect to every RS4 we see.

What do you think?

·
Registered
171 Posts
We're all C*cks...

Take it I wasn't the only one to see Jeremy and co venting at Audi drivers again last night...?

Can't say I completely disagree with him, unfortunately, as I'm seeing more and more poorly-driven Audis... although still not as many as 3-series Beemers!

Ho-hum... I'm still not going to buy a BMW...

·
Registered
198 Posts
God you are behind that was the last series. Its seems thats its true M3 drivers in the UK have now defected to the RS4 making it THE COCKMOBILE:D

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
All I would say to Jeremy is I'd rather be a c*ck than a T*ry Pr4T...

I too have noticed an indrease in Audi drivers failing to indicate, possible too long behing a BMW? Maybe Audi should consider Free Rehabilitation Driving Courses for ex BMW drivers??

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Take it I wasn't the only one to see Jeremy and co venting at Audi drivers again last night...?
prhim FYI, merged your thread with this existing one on same topic.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
I think all audi forums are gonna be pretty pissed off. He said it last series, and last night once more he said it.

I can't imagine Audi will be happy either. JC labelling Audi drivers as cocks might affect car sales.

Maybe when the RS5 is released he'll change his opinion on Audis. As i've said before, he used to label all BMW drivers the same, but he suddenly changed his tune and is now turning on Audi owners.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Jeremy's opinion is fickle. The only reason he changed his mind is because an audi driver cut him off is what he said. When he something annoying happens to him caused by a BMW driver he'll say all cocks are driving the bimmer again.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think someone from Audi has upset JC. During 'star in a reasonably priced car' in our delayed episode last night, the two stars mentioned the NEW A5 and how beautiful it was.

JC responded "never seen or heard of it"

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just watched it again. There's around a minute of banter about Audi and there new 'cock' status.

It was series 11, episode 3 (i think?, could have been anywhere from 2 to 5).

Stars were James Corden & Rob Brydon.
Show also featured the Bentley Brooklands, Alfa challenge

·
Registered
470 Posts
Do you guys remember his opinion of the R8 in series 10, he didn't like the way it looked or the l.e.d running-lamps. I don't think he'll be too fond of the 5 if he ever reviews it :(

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Well last night I was driving out of my hotel and two guyz walked passed and as my windows were down decided to bark out, "Cocks car". I mean get a life will you, if Clarkson said that the Ford Focus was far superior to the RS4 would you all go run out and buy a Ford Focus (not dissing this car as it is quite good) over the RS4, I think not.

If anything anyone who believes in Clarksons 'Audi drivers are cocks' bollocks is a twat anyway.

Oh and Clarkson may not like 'Audi' but he has full respect for the R8 and RS4 as he makes very clear in his road test of both cars.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Well last night I was driving out of my hotel and two guyz walked passed and as my windows were down decided to bark out, "Cocks car". I mean get a life will you, if Clarkson said that the Ford Focus was far superior to the RS4 would you all go run out and buy a Ford Focus (not dissing this car as it is quite good) over the RS4, I think not.

If anything anyone who believes in Clarksons 'Audi drivers are cocks' bollocks is a twat anyway.

Oh and Clarkson may not like 'Audi' but he has full respect for the R8 and RS4 as he makes very clear in his road test of both cars.
That's really annoying. The A/S5 is the furthest thing from a cock car. like 85% don't even know what is which makes it exclusive in it self.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I think someone from Audi has upset JC. During 'star in a reasonably priced car' in our delayed episode last night, the two stars mentioned the NEW A5 and how beautiful it was.

JC responded "never seen or heard of it"
Do you know what episode number that was? or who the stars were?
Was that not the one where he said something along the lines of 'he thought Audi only made one A5 for the advert and that was it, cause he's never seen one'?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I must be one of those 'cocks'. 6 previous BMW's, I am now on my second Audi.

Get out of my way Clarkson!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yes JockTheRock, that's the episode being referred to. Like gnasher I'm a former multiple BMW owner who has joined the new cockmobile ranks! But I don't care and I get some perverse pleasure from owning a beautiful car most people don't seem to have heard of or seen, and a car you must rarely see wherever you live in the world.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Who cares what JC thinks (either of them) I am just getting on with life and enjoying my A5.

How about Fifth Gear VB-H locking up JC and David Macaroon (Cameron) together after all they share the same politics.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Two facts:

1 - JC, although occasionally funny - is a cock!

2 - BMW make some good cars, but they have an image problem (in particular M3's!)

Actually, point 1 is not a fact but my own personal view; the guy is a tool. Point 2 is definately a fact!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.