1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
685 Posts
After seeing that cock topic then this I about fell out of my chair laughing.

I think the new A4 is also helping drive sales. Bottomline, Audi has stepped up their game and are kicking ass.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Must be down to a great product and in my case great dealer service. Thanks Bristol Audi

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
I think the new A4 is also helping drive sales. Bottomline, Audi has stepped up their game and are kicking ass.
I agree. The new A4 seems to be everywhere I look. The R8, A5 and S5 are both certainly giving audi a good image, but still seem to be relitively rare compared the the new A4.

I still see more BMW 3 series saloons on the road than the new A4. Give it time and the A4 may well overtake that.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Seattle has tons of Bmws. A few Audis here and there, but they're all the older models. I've seen a total of 4 A5/S5 here in Washington State. I'm really happy that the A5/S5's are rare =)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Seattle has tons of Bmws. A few Audis here and there, but they're all the older models. I've seen a total of 4 A5/S5 here in Washington State. I'm really happy that the A5/S5's are rare =)
+1, I probably wouldn't have gotten this car if there were a bunch of them on the road. Hate to sound like an attention whore, but I Love having a car that's a head turner and rare. I don't think i'm ever going to get a car that's common.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
What about the waiting lists?

With a 5 month waiting list for many models, in the event of a rapid decline, I would expect to see the audi sales figures slow down 3 months behind the economy... therefore Q1 2009 will tell if they've defied the trend.

am I right or am I right?

:D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
It was about 7wk for the 3 door... but the Sportback was 15wks when we ordered !!!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Ordered our Sportback mid Nov 07 Delvered 1 March (arrived a couple of weeks early). Factory order Tdi 170 Quattro + bits, Open Sky 20spokes, Storage, Parking,TPM etc. Good little motor.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts